Manager, Corporate Accounts at Grubhub
About The Opportunity
Here at Grubhub we’ve been dedicated to giving diners the most convenient way to order food from their favorite restaurants (whether that’s a late night Chalupa from Taco Bell or a salad for lunch from a local restaurant the day after they enjoyed said late night Chalupa).
While we are food-obsessed, we are also customer-obsessed. We look to constantly innovate our technology so our diners’ food experience is memorable, restaurant owners get more business and individuals across the country looking for work can deliver the food from the restaurant to the diner flawlessly. We take great pride in knowing that we are a part of 22.6 million diners food ordering experience and we feature over 300,000 restaurants in 3,200 US cities across our suite of apps (Grubhub, LevelUp, Seamless, Tapingo, AllMenus and MenuPages).
Want to be a part of the biggest movement in the US that is moving eating forward? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for managing a team of Account Managers, overseeing all new client implementation, client retention & satisfaction and client upsells for the Seamless & Grubhub corporate businesses.
- Working with direct reports to help them achieve monthly and annual growth goals through a strategic, data driven revenue generating plan.
- Responsible for implementing territory plans for each Account Manager, identifying opportunities for additional spend.
- Work closely with Director of Corporate Accounts to continuously improve the corporate client experience through product enhancements and service delivery.
- Identifying areas of opportunity for operational improvement, striving for efficient and scalable approaches to internal process.
- Liaise with internal departments to determine best solutions to meet clients’ needs.
- Work closely with Corporate Management Team to drive market growth across corporate client base.
You Should Have
- 3-5 years of experience in Account Management role and 1-2 years of management experience
- Sales experience
- Must be focused and organized.
- Possess excellent communication, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Requires technical competence and an aptitude for learning new systems.
- Strong leadership skills with a focus on providing exemplary client service to drive revenue growth
- Possess an analytical, data driven mindset
- Have a strong understanding of Salesforce, Excel and Gainsight
- Bachelor’s Degree
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO. It’s true, no strings attached and all the time you need to recharge.
- Better Benefits. Get quality insurance, flex-spending accounts, retirement options and commuter perks.
- Free Food. Kitchens are stocked and free Grubhub each week.
- Casual Culture. Catch rays on the rooftop or get comfy on a couch and get to know your coworkers — because work, should be a place you want to be.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.