Manager, Customer Success
Every day, our teams embrace exciting opportunities applying their unique skills and talents to pioneer innovative technology, radically changing how the rail industry navigates the future. At Wi‑Tronix, we are inspiring and engineering the skills of tomorrow, today; and we are looking for exceptional people who share our passion and are ready to break the rules and re-imagine rail. Big ideas happen here, ideas that keep people safe and that make an industry we love stay safely on track by being more efficient and reliable. Our promise to you should you choose to join our team, is that your career will be enhanced by those around you and you will be committed to do the same for others. Our culture is about agile collaboration and working here is not just a job-it's a calling to make a difference.
The ideal candidate is passionate about optimizing the value our customer’s gain from their investment. Through this high level targeted service you are able to maximize business development opportunities within existing customer relationships, expanding our footprint within the customer organization.
- Accountable for nurturing the customer relationship and overall account health post sales acquisition
- A steward of the customer relationship leveraging an internal cross functional team consisting of Marketing, Sales, Product, and engineering
- The ability to effectively articulate the competitive advantage the Wi-Tronix products and services provide to solve the customer’s business challenges
- Ongoing Customer onboarding of the System
- Drive usage and adoption of our product and services across the customer organization through educating stakeholders on how to maximize the value of their investment
- Develop Customer Journey Roadmaps using data to inform and recommend Customer Success strategies to continuously improve the customer experience
- Facilitate at a minimum a quarterly Executive Business Review to review goals, progress, and opportunities with customer.
- Leverage stakeholder relationships to mitigate churn, secure renewals and additional orders, and achieve a positive Net Promoter Score
- Bachelor’s degree required, advanced degree preferred and experience managing teams
- 10 years+ experience in a business-to-business client facing role (i.e. customer success, client engagement, account management, customer relationship management, inside sales)
- Understand the SaaS business model and experience delivering and implementing SaaS solutions for enterprise customers
- Proven results meeting revenue or profitability growth targets and expanding business within existing clients
- Demonstrated experience and success working with internal cross-functional teams
- Strong presentation, meeting facilitation, and written communication skills
- Strong technical skills, SalesForce experience or a similar tool, and a proven ability to develop a deep understanding of a complex product
- Proven organizational and analytical skills
What else can you expect?
We have a highly collaborative culture which involves continuous exchange and vetting of ideas, in person, with Executive Staff and subject matter experts throughout the organization.
Our salary ranges, including performance based incentives, are commensurate with experience and we offer a comprehensive benefits package. We believe in supporting total health for our employees to include physical, financial, occupational, mental and social. At a high level, our benefits include:
- Company funded 401k contribution on day 1
- Financial planning assistance
- Casual dress
- Professional development (training, certification)
- Company sponsored social and community service opportunities
- Generous Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability (Short and Long Term)
- Strong Company Culture
Wi-Tronix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Wi-Tronix is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Wi-Tronix are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. If you have a disability or handicap and would like us to accommodate you in any reasonable way, please inform your recruiter so that we can discuss the appropriate alternatives available.