We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
The Manager, Enablement is responsible for leading and maintaining all enablement, training and new hire on-boarding functions that support customer facing roles at Relativity. This position will be leading a team that drives the productivity of our growing customer-facing teams – sales & customer success. The person in this role will partner closely with the commercial leadership team to strategize on how to invest in our employees and develop key skills.
- Own the strategy, development and daily operations of a holistic enablement program with a specific focus on new hire on-boarding, sales productivity & enablement and ongoing role specific training
- Lead the execution of building out strategic priorities for the enablement team
- Collaborate cross-functionally with various Relativity teams and leadership, including sales, marketing, human resources, and more
- Develop key metrics for measuring impact of enablement programs’ impact and effectiveness
- Manage and continuously improve existing content; work closely with product marketing to develop assets that speak to Relativity’s various customer segments and buyers
- Intimately understand Relativity’s competitive landscape and expertly design programming around how we are positioned in the marketplace
- Coordinate and manage enablement team members’ priorities and ensure synchronization of enablement programming
- Deliver both data-driven and experience-driven insights to the Customer Group leadership team (sales, customer success, marketing) and work cross-functionally to iterate and improve upon Relativity’s enablement strategy
- Experience in a SaaS environment
- 5+ years of experience supporting a customer-facing organization; preferably in an enablement or training capacity
- Demonstrated experience developing and delivering a new hire on-boarding program and/or enablement strategy
- 3+ years of people management experience
- Ability to independently multi-task, efficiently prioritize tasks, make recommendations and decisions, and drive projects to completion
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization and across a variety of cultures
- Highly organized and able to work in a fast-paced environment
At Relativity, we live our core values and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We seek professionals that will bring their authentic and unique experiences to our teams.
We understand career choices are a big decision, and we thank you for considering Relativity.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Read Full Job Description