We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
As a Manager, Enterprise Sales, you will be responsible for managing a team of account executives who are focused on initiating, maintaining and expanding Relativity’s relationship with law firms and enterprise organizations. The Manager, Enterprise Sales will help their team drive the conversion from Relativity on-prem to RelativityOne for the Enterprise account base. You will build and lead a team of product experts who will work with targeted accounts and consult them on transitioning their eDiscovery work to the cloud. In this role, you will also be responsible for building relationships with key enterprise organizations and law firms and articulating how RelativityOne software can add value to their business.
- Build and manage the Enterprise sales team to devise sales plans for the territory
- Enable team to meet and exceed quota targets by prospecting, qualifying, managing, and closing RelativityOne sales opportunities and growing on-prem accounts
- Drive a high-quality, rigorous forecasting and reporting discipline. Provide regular updates on results to sales leadership.
- Lead sales team to share ideas and foster an open and collaborative environment
- Conduct systems analysis and recommend changes in policies and procedures to improve operations
- Support the annual business planning process for the Enterprise team (assist with the development of the go-to-market strategy for law firms, territory planning, etc.)
- Work closely with Customer Success Management, Marketing, Sales Enablement, Sales Operations, Product and other sales teams to achieve sales goals
- 7+ years of quota carrying sales and account management experience (legal technology or enterprise SaaS experience is a plus)
- Proven track record of successfully executing sales plans and achieving organizational sales targets
- At least two years effectively leading a team or department
- Willingness to travel 50% of the time
- Experience managing a team of quota-carrying sales representatives and demonstrated success coaching team members in skills necessary for a consultative, SaaS sales cycle.
- Track record of achieving personal and team goals, managing pipeline and building reliable forecast models
- Expertise in Salesforce or comparable sales technology platforms
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills; ability to build meaningful relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Strong business acumen, including knowledge of ROI and TCO principles
At Relativity, we live our core values and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We seek professionals that will bring their authentic and unique experiences to our teams.
We understand career choices are a big decision, and we thank you for considering Relativity.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.