Here at Grubhub we’ve been dedicated to giving diners the most convenient way to order food from their favorite restaurants (whether that’s a late night Chalupa from Taco Bell or a salad for lunch from a local restaurant the day after they enjoyed said late night Chalupa).
While we are food-obsessed, we are also customer-obsessed. We look to constantly innovate our technology so our diners’ food experience is memorable, restaurant owners get more business and individuals across the country looking for work can deliver the food from the restaurant to the diner flawlessly. We take great pride in knowing that we are a part of 20+ million diners food ordering experience and we are partnered with 125,000 restaurants in 2,400 US cities across our suite of apps (Grubhub, LevelUp, Seamless, Tapingo, AllMenus and MenuPages).
Want to be a part of the biggest movement in the US that is moving eating forward? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
As a Manager in Restaurant Fulfillment, you will oversee a team of specialists responsible for the post sale workflow once a contract is signed. You will be responsible for ensuring a positive and seamless experience for new restaurants.
- Work closely with the Senior Manager of Restaurant Fulfillment to lead the fulfillment specialist team.
- Train, coach, motivate, and manage a team of fulfillment specialists to achieve business and individual results.
- Identify opportunities to improve effectiveness and efficiencies with processes, tools, product offerings, and employee development.
- Develop effective coaching strategies and content for team meetings.
- Encourage transparency and align broader company initiatives with department goals.
- Monitor success outcomes from each team member through the creation of recognition programs, dashboards, and leader-boards.
- Coordinate with the Restaurant Network leadership team to ensure proper communication and alignment across teams.
- Be a respected leader while maintaining our collaborative and dynamic team culture.
- Develop clear expectations and instill accountability for employees across all aspects of their performance
- Cultivate an open fulfillment environment while maintaining competition and self-reliance
- Encourage employees to contribute new ideas and solutions to problems
- Take on projects outside of the scope of day to day responsibilities as needed by the Restaurant Network
- Contribute to the fulfillment strategy as it relates to the department as a whole
You Should Have
5+ years experience in sales operations
Have a coach’s mentality: you love helping others succeed and strive at pushing your team to its fullest potential
Experience in developing processes, meeting deadlines, paying attention to detail, while remaining organized
Possess an analytical, data driven mindset
Experience working in a metrics/data-driven environment
Have a deep interest and enthusiasm to work for a rapidly evolving company
Experience with working in a high activity, high volume environment
Have an understanding on how to analyze metrics and using them to improve performance
Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to work across multiple internal groups
Basic proficiency in Microsoft Excel
Experience with Salesforce is a plus!