Manager of Inside Sales
There is a good chance you already know the Miller Heiman name as one of the most reputable and respected brands in the sales and service training industry. But what you may not know is how we have reinvented ourselves and now we have set out to reinvent the industry. With newly designed solutions and technology that only we can deliver, and the world’s leading research on sales performance, we are entering one of the most exciting times in our history!
The Manager of Inside Sales will join the Chicago team to manage the remote lead generation and sales development function at our organization. Responsible for identifying and qualifying sales opportunities through various inbound campaigns, this individual will play a key role in all top-of-the-funnel activities.
- Serve as an exceptional player/coach and coordinate the team’s daily activities; conduct all current/future hiring, onboarding, training, and development
- Analyze data, transcripts, and calls of team members in order provide feedback to reps to coach, mentor and motivate the team; provide ongoing feedback and support to improve performance and develop individuals and the team
- Motivate the team through recognition/rewards for outstanding productivity and achievement of key goals
- Oversee the tracking and reporting of key sales and operational metrics and updates to customer management system
- Work with management to forecast growth and set sales targets; work closely with marketing team on programs that support the development of a sales pipeline based on targeted inbound efforts
- Manage sales pipeline metrics and performance – goal achievement on a weekly, monthly, quarterly basis
- Build and maintain strong relationships with counterparts in the broader sales organization, product team, and operations, to ensure the sales experience is consistent with the rest of the customer experience
- 6-8 years’ experience in B2B phone sales, 1-2+ years managing a team
- Extensive experience using Salesforce: familiar with and can demonstrate knowledge of key terminology and funnel management; comfortable reading, creating and analyzing reports; manage team views and access level; ability to report on and hold team accountable to tasks within the system
- Can-do attitude and willing to roll up sleeves to find answers not always readily available
- Thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly changing environment
- Outstanding verbal communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
TwentyEighty provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, TwentyEighty complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
TwentyEighty expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of TwentyEighty’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
If you are vision-impaired or have some other disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or a similar law, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at TwentyEighty, please contact our Recruitment department at [email protected].
ADA (American with Disabilities Act) Information
- Work is performed primarily in an office setting
Operates standard office equipment to include a computer, calculator, copier, fax, telephone