Manager, Regional Sales, Scout RFP at ScoutRFP, a Workday Company
Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.
Scout RFP, a Workday company, is a leading provider in cloud-based strategic sourcing solutions that help organizations source faster and achieve better business outcomes. Scout RFP has a direct impact on Workday’s ability to deliver a comprehensive source-to-pay strategic sourcing offering, elevating the office of procurement in strategic importance and transforming the procurement function.
Scout is hiring highly motivated Sales Director to join our team. This is a full-time, high-activity role that will require you to manage 6-8 Account Executives directly and lead the extended team of SDR, Marketing, and Customer Success teams. Scout provides sales resources and executive mentorship to help you achieve monthly and quarterly goals, with opportunities for increased compensation.
Growing at a fast yet measured pace, Scout is dominating the Strategic Sourcing market of the enterprise Procurement software landscape. Our sales team is adding high-performing A-players with a thirst for growth and the desire to sell into any/every industry and vertical. No single company owns the start of the relationship between enterprise customers and their suppliers, a point where high impact buying decisions are made every day. This is Scout’s focus, and we are well-positioned when enterprises move to automate their sourcing and procurement workflows. In our market, customers are either moving from a manual process or have legacy applications they are unhappy with and don’t use.
• Frontline Enterprise Sales Manager
• Quota carrying
• Build and significantly grow a team
• Reporting manager to 6-8 AE’s
• Ability to manage life cycle of AE’s
• Ability to recruit, hire, onboard, coach, train, mentor a team
• Revenue generator
• Ability to grow deals and close
• Strong customer focus and customer engagement
• Love the success of others and passion for wanting to be part of building a successful company
• Ability to manage your territory
• Ability to create a pipeline and show metrics supporting data
• Able to work with cross functional teams
• At least 3 years as an Account Executive and 2-4 years in management
• Built a team or experience in growing a team
• Key East market experience
• Flexible and adaptable to fast growing changing environment
• 4 year college degree