LogicGate is a venture-backed, Chicago-based technology company that needs YOU to help us as we continue to disrupt the wide world of GRC (governance, risk, and compliance). At LogicGate, you’ll join a group of bright, welcoming people ready to learn, grow, and do the right thing for our customers.
Here are just a few things we’ve been up to recently:
- We secured $24.75M in Series B Financing in December 2019 to help us continue our mission
- We earned our placement as the #1 GRC Solution on the G2 Grid —an honor we’ve received many times over!
- We were included on Built In Chicago’s list of Best Small Companies to Work For in 2020
Oh, and we have a lot of fun while we’re at it. You’ll have the chance to participate in things like company-led charity involvement, monthly employee events, and regular Friday happy hours—plus a lot more.
Sound interesting? We’re just getting started.
What you’d achieve:
- Recruit, hire, coach, and lead a team of Sales Development Representatives focused on outbound lead generation and qualification while learning, growing, advancing their careers, and acting consistently with LogicGate’s Core Values
- Hands-on support for cold-calling, emailing, and qualification of prospects while utilizing various tools and information sources
- Ensure effective use of SFDC to accurately record of activities, the transition of opportunities to Account Executives, and goal attainment
- Drive effective insights on overall prospecting progress and help to identify gaps/issues, and suggest solutions
- Partner cross-functionally with other Sales teams, Marketing teams, and all customer-facing teams to deliver an exceptional customer journey from start to finish
- Proactively build knowledge in company product and understand the competitive landscape to ensure the team can clearly articulate capabilities and differentiators to prospective customers
- Adopt and implement Command of the Message framework (training provided) built with Force Management, enabling world-class customer service in every customer interaction
The value you’d bring:
- 1-2+ years of SDR/BDR individual contributor experience
- 1-3+ years in an Account Executive or closing role, preferably SaaS sales
- 1+ years in management/team lead role and/or Experience in GRC, risk management, compliance, or audit is a plus
- Curiosity - passion for SaaS applications and a desire to understand our customer’s problems and then effectively communicate the value of LogicGate
- Great written and verbal communication skills - ability to quickly understand your audience and tailor the right message to them
- Data-driven - leverage a quantitative approach to monitor and refine processes, report on pipeline-building metrics, achieve pipeline and revenue targets
- Strong time and project management skills - ability to manage multiple projects/priorities at a time, prioritize appropriately, and pay close attention to detail
- Passionate about helping others - inspire, motivate, and guide direct reports to accomplish their personal and professional goals, ability to put their individual needs above your own
- Team-oriented - work effectively with Sales, Marketing, and cross-functional counterparts to deliver the best possible pre-sales experience for our prospective customers
- Entrepreneurial mindset - self-starting, highly accountable, ability to anticipate problems and define and implement effective solutions, strong desire to win, high output
What we have to offer:
- Time Off
- 18 Days PTO + 9 Company Holidays (Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Thanksgiving, etc.)
- 6 physical/mental health days (sick days)
- Equitable Parental Leave Policy
- Blue Cross Blue Shield for Medical, Dental, and Vision
- LogicGate covers 80% of employee premiums
- 401(k) Match Program
- Work Environment
- Modern office with standing desks (featured in ChicagoInno’s Office Envy Series)
- Weekly catered lunch + kitchen stocked with coffee, seltzer, and snacks
- Flexible hours and Work From Home options
- Personal Space/Mother’s Room
- Flex Rewards
- Monthly funds on Zestful debit card to be leveraged by the employee (cell phone, streaming services, child care, dog walker)
- Partial ownership of the company through stock options
Not too familiar with GRC? That’s ok—a lot of us weren’t when we were in your shoes either. Here’s what you need to know:
- GRC stands for governance, risk management, and compliance
- GRC professionals help their companies manage uncertainty, act with integrity, and stay on the right side of the law. Bottom line: they keep their companies on the right track.
- GRC is a huge market and growing fast. Not only is it a $35 billion industry today, but it’s also predicted to grow to $64 billion by 2025. This is what we’re going after!