We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
As Managing Director, Government Sales, you will be a member of a team responsible for establishing the commercial strategy, building marketplace awareness, and growing our opportunity pipeline to extend our market leading RelativityOne SaaS offering to the government segment. This includes new customer acquisition, as well as converting our existing on-prem government customer base to the cloud. Your primary focus will be the federal government domain and the secondary focus will be state agencies. This includes supporting our FedRAMP authorization efforts, refining our commercial offering and related contracting approach, helping to direct marketing resources and efforts to build awareness for RelativityOne in the government space, coordinating initiatives with our customer success and solutions functions, and leading our government sales team and their efforts to substantially grow our business with federal and state government constituencies. You will help guide engagement with our channel partner community that serves the federal government and ensure alignment with our broader growth objectives for the segment.
- Help guide our federal and state government segment strategy in conjunction with our product, security, service delivery, marketing, customer success, solutions, finance, and legal functions.
- Work with our marketing team to help create and execute campaigns and strategies to build awareness and mindshare with key agencies and influencers in the federal market.
- Recruit and manage a team of sales professionals serving the government segment.
- Help to establish segment and team revenue plans, commission plans, and ensure alignment with segment strategy.
- Drive a high quality, rigorous sales process, end to end.
- Possess a strong command of the federal e-discovery market and the competitive landscape; build a long-term growth trajectory to ensure RelativityOne establishes and maintains its market leading position.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience, five of which must be serving the federal government in a selling capacity.
- Strong sales process discipline with an emphasis on quality metrics and accuracy of forecasting.
- Highly motivated, personable, organized, and comfortable operating in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to build excellent relationships internally to ensure strategic alignment and foster diversity of thought.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to attract and retain top talent.
- Experience positioning and selling SaaS with a public cloud deployment to federal agencies.
- Knowledge of the federal sales cycles and contracting vehicles.
- Experience in the federal eDiscovery domain.
- Demonstrable success winning long/complex federal sales cycles.
- Facility with FedRAMP and the authorization process.
- Demonstrable track record of achieving / exceeding sales quota in both individual seller and team manager capacities.
- Possess existing relationships with decision makers across federal agencies for eDiscovery technology, and establish new ones.
At Relativity, we live our core values and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We seek professionals that will bring their authentic and unique experiences to our teams.
We understand career choices are a big decision, and we thank you for considering Relativity.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.