Mid-Market Account Executive
LogicGate is a venture-backed, Chicago-based technology company that needs YOU to help us as we continue to disrupt the wide world of GRC (governance, risk and compliance). At LogicGate, you’ll join a group of bright, welcoming people ready to learn, grow, and do the right thing for our customers.
We are seeking Account Executives with a passion for a novel technology in big markets. We are targeting mid-market organizations and large enterprises in all verticals, and especially Financial Services and Healthcare, with a focus on their governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) activities. We are disrupting the GRC and BPM software industries by providing a solution end users can self-manage, saving enterprises huge amounts of time and money. This is a rare opportunity to play a key role in building a business, have a huge and direct impact on top line revenue growth, and be part of a collaborative, high-performing sales team.
What you’d achieve:
- Develop a territory plan for a targeted list of accounts
- Generate new business pipeline primarily by cold prospecting into a targeted list of accounts through social communication, email and phone calls
- Form strategic sales plan to target use cases within industry verticals.
- Take a customer through the full lifecycle of an opportunity including qualification/ discovery, demo, building relationships within an organization, proposal, negotiation, and close.
- Be an advocate for our customers. Actively listen to understand their goals and share these potential opportunities with our product team.
- Leverage sales enablement tools to effectively measure activities and develop best practices. Continuously refine and improve on sales activities.
- Log activity and run reports in Salesforce.com.
- Navigate through organizations and thoughtfully manage sales cycles.
- Realistically forecast sales pipeline to the CEO
- Consult and advise our customers on best practices for their use case on the LogicGate platform.
- Deliver world class customer service in every customer interaction
The value you’d bring:
- Bachelor's degree
- Proven sales experience. You will ideally have 5+ years of enterprise sales experience selling B2B technology.
- Someone who is curious and has the desire to understand our customer’s problems – and then effectively communicate how LogicGate can add value.
- Detailed knowledge of and passion for SaaS applications.
- Great listening skills, as well as humility. We won’t be the right solution all the time for every organization, so we believe in understanding customer needs first before we make our pitch.
- A tech savvy seller – can quickly pick up new technology and understands our platform front and back.
- Excellent presentation and product demo skills, typically via web conference.
- Great people skills. Ability to quickly understand your audience and tailor the right message to them
- Builds lasting relationships. Someone who is in it for the long term and understands the value in building trust with customers
- Proficiency in using Salesforce.com and sales automation software
- Experience in BPM or GRC software is a huge plus
- Passion to work in a dynamic, fast-paced startup environment where change is a constant
- Eagerness to work collaboratively on a team
- Capacity to be transparent and set clear expectations
- Interest in developing skills and getting better every day
- The mindset of being your best and bringing your best self to work every day
- Strength to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively
- Willingness to be creative, test solutions, measure results and iterate on a process for continual improvement
- Skill to gather and use data to make business decisions
What we have to offer:
- Time Off
- 18 Days PTO + 9 Company Holidays (Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Thanksgiving, etc.)
- 6 Health days (Mental & Physical)
- Equitable Parental Leave Policy
- Blue Cross Blue Shield for Medical, Dental, and Vision
- LogicGate covers 80% of employee premiums
- 401(k) Match Program
- Work Environment
- A regular cadence of communication organization-wide like monthly All Hands meetings.
- Highly collaborative, cross functional environment leveraging all the right tools no matter your location.
- Commitment to the growth of our employees through various frameworks including an Emerging Leaders Program.
- Social activities (yes, even remotely!) where we can come together and celebrate all that we’ve accomplished like an amazing anniversary party or talent show!
- Flex Rewards
- Monthly funds on Zestful debit card to be leveraged by the employee (cell phone, streaming services, child care, dog walker)
- Partial ownership of the company through stock options
Here are just a few things we’ve been up to recently:
- We secured $24.75M in Series B Financing in December 2019 to help us continue our mission
- We earned our placement as the #1 GRC Solution on the G2 Grid —an honor we’ve received many times over!
- We were included on Built In Chicago’s list of Best Small Companies to Work For in 2020 and Crain's Chicago Business 2020 Best Places to Work!
Oh, and we have a lot of fun while we’re at it. You’ll have the chance to participate in things like company-led charity involvement, monthly employee events, and regular Friday happy hours—plus a lot more.
Not too familiar with GRC? That’s ok—a lot of us weren’t when we were in your shoes either. Here’s what you need to know:
- GRC stands for governance, risk management, and compliance
- GRC professionals help their companies manage uncertainty, act with integrity, and stay on the right side of the law. Bottom line: they keep their companies on the right track.
- GRC is a huge market and growing fast. Not only is it a $35 billion industry today, but it’s also predicted to grow to $64 billion by 2025. This is what we’re going after!