Mid-Market Account Executive at G2
G2.com is revolutionizing the way businesses discover, buy and manage software and services. More than three million users per month rely on G2 to help them find and buy the best software for their businesses. The platform has 904,000 reviews, and $100M in total funding through our investment partners: IVP, Accel Partners, LinkedIn, Emergence Capital, Pritzker Group, Chicago Ventures, Hyde Park Ventures, industry leaders and founders.
About The Role
The Mid-Market Account Executive will be responsible for driving revenue by selling our branding solutions to marketing and sales teams in the software industry. This individual should be a proven hunter and closer who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic sales environment. The opportunity awards accelerated compensation and career progression for driven, top performers.
- Drive revenue by meeting individual sales quota
- Conduct web-based sales presentations on our marketing solutions
- Effectively engage with vendors by email and phone from initial contact to closed deal
- Prospect and drive new business in an assigned territory
- Call on accounts with an employee range of 50-1000
- Build and maintain a healthy pipeline to meet sales goals
- Research and become a knowledge expert in industry trends and information
- 3-5 years of quota carrying sales experience
- Experience in a B2B sales environment
- Experience in the software, technology, or digital marketing industry
- Experience presenting to C-level professionals
- A proven track record of high performance, exceeding quota
- A driven and competitive personality
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills
- The ability to learn quickly and work independently in a fast-paced environment
Why we love G2
G2 was founded to create a place where people will love to work. We strive to create meaning in work and provide more than just a job: a true calling. G2 is a place where people can be authentic and grow, find meaning and passion in work, and be motivated to succeed by a supportive group of coworkers. We pride ourselves on creating an environment where people can enjoy coming to work every day, by supporting our employees in their professional and personal lives.