Mid Market Customer Success Manager at G2
About G2 - Our People
G2 was founded to create a place where people will love to work. We strive to create meaning in work and provide more than just a job: a true calling. At the heart of our community and culture are our people. Our global G2 team comes from a wide range of backgrounds and experiences, and that’s what makes our G2 community strong and vibrant. We want everyone to bring their authentic selves to work, and we do this through our company and team events, our G2 Gives charitable initiatives, and our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs).
Our employee-led, leadership-supported ERGs celebrate the diversity of our team, foster inclusivity and belonging, and create a space to connect to each other. Through connections and understanding, we build a stronger and more dynamic global team and help every person reach their personal peak.
We support our employees by offering generous benefits, such as flexible work, ample parental leave, and unlimited PTO. Click here to learn more about our benefits.
Due to Covid, G2 is currently operating fully remote until it is safe to return to the office.
About G2 - The Company
When you join G2, you join the global team behind the largest and most trusted software marketplace. Every month, 6 million people come to G2 to inform smarter software decisions based on honest peer reviews. Authenticity is our focus, and every day we help thousands of companies, and hundreds of employees, propel their potential. Ready for meaningful work that starts and ends with compassion and heart? You’ve come to the right place.
About The Role
G2 is looking for a Mid-Market Customer Success Manager who will be responsible for fostering relationships with key mid-market customers post-sale. This individual will be the point of contact for our customers to ensure their success and happiness with G2’s services.
Who will love this job:
- A proud advocate: you represent the voice of our customers and demonstrate empathy, resourcefulness, and the ability to be solutions-focused.
- A teacher: you help customers navigate the product and inspire confidence.
- A helper: you are engaging, can smooth bumpy roads, and have a knack for building positive relationships.
- A subject matter expert: you can learn the ins-and-outs of our product and martech and are creative in solving problems for our customers.
- A teammate: you contribute ideas to elevate your team and improve processes.
In this role, you will:
- Own and maintain customer relationships to drive the value of G2 and ensure customer happiness and engagement
- Understand and anticipate customer’s need and goals; track customer progress on said goals and ensure they are supported
- Demonstrate knowledge of products, services, and methodologies to enthusiastically provide support and mentorship
- Project manage tasks such as change management, product training, and roll-out strategies
- Serve as a trusted advisor, advocating internally for customer needs and requests to G2’s internal Support, Product, Engineering, and Sales teams
- Travel on occasion to customers for onsites and conferences
We realize applying for jobs can feel daunting at times. Even if you don’t check all the boxes in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway.
- 2-4 years of hands-on account management or customer success management in the tech industry
- Ability to travel regularly to on-site meetings with customers
- Exceptional written and verbal presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to handle conflicting priorities
Our Commitment to Inclusivity and Diversity
At G2, we are committed to creating an inclusive and diverse environment where people of every background can thrive and feel welcome. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, or marital, veteran, or physical or mental disability status.
Learn more about our commitments here http://culture.g2.com/commitments