Mid-Market Sales Representative at Forager
Mid-Market Sales Representative
Forager is growing! As part of this growth, we’re hiring Mid-Market Sales Representatives to join us in selling an automated freight-matching marketplace that connects cross-border shippers with their optimal carrier based on region, price, and service rating.
What will you do?
- Contact a high volume of qualified leads to determine potential customer fit and introduce the Forager solution
- Build relationships with a strategic customer base to help influence their long-term cross-border shipping solutions
- Add value to your customer relationships and be viewed as a trusted adviser by bringing compelling insights and ideas with follow through execution
- Lead and manage the entire sales-cycle
- Convert sales qualified leads at an extremely high rate into opportunities and new customers
- Create strategies within a pipeline of opportunities to convert opportunities into customers
- Build and maintain positive and collaborative relationships with customers and coworkers to maximize productivity and profitability
- Provide solutions to customers for their most complex cross-border transportation needs
- Advise the operations team on customer requirements and on-boarding
Who you are?
- Minimum 1-2 years of customer sales experience with a Logistics company
- Excellent communication skills – in writing, on the phone, and in person
- An entrepreneurial spirit that’s connected to an amazing work ethic and a positive attitude
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills
- The ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- The confidence and courage to take risks and learn from mistakes
- Basic computer and data-entry experience - Microsoft Office, Salesforce experience a plus
- Bonus points for being bilingual (Spanish or French)