The Bringg Delivery HUB Seamlessly connects retailers with world’s leading delivery providers, while enabling them to maintain full visibility and control of their delivery operations and customer experiences. Delivery providers enjoy inbound delivery demand, and can rapidly go live, through our productized integrations.
The Delivery Hub is growing fast, and so is our team!
The purpose of the Delivery Hub Partnerships Manager is to provide focus and dedication to our Americas-based delivery partners and drive our Delivery HUB program to the next level of performance.
- Scale Bringg’s partner ecosystem of 3rd party delivery providers in North America
- Lead partner’s recruitment process - identify potential logistics partners across a variety of clusters; negotiate commercial terms all the way to signature.
- Support partners’ onboarding process as well as manage partners throughout their life cycle
- Serve as partner champion internally and serve as liaison between partners and internal Bringg teams.
- Assist the Bringg’s sales teams in identifying and onboarding relevant delivery partners in support of deal pipeline.
- Support other activities and initiatives as part of the Alliances team
- 3+ years in partnerships/ business development positions
- Experience building, driving and scaling successful partnerships and growing partner ecosystems at SaaS (Enterprise facing) companies
- Background in the US Logistics space and understanding of the last-mile delivery space
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Outgoing, positive and energetic personality - Strong relationship-builder, initiator
- Self motivated and independent
- Ability to take an entire project from A to Z
- Team player with a winning approach that flourishes in a fast-paced environment
- Spanish/Portuguese speaker - an advantage!