National Account Executive
EMX is the digital advertising technology division of Engine Group. EMX is the culmination of a media and technology company that specializes in advertising, header bidding, and has an automated global marketplace for both demand and supply side partners and a programmatic demand platform that provides managed activation, data sciences, and insights for advertisers. The unification of both supply and demand, allow us to provide one modern, purpose-built, solution that improves advertising outcomes for our clients and partners.
We have a great opportunity for a talented individual to join the Media Sales Team in Chicago as an Account Executive selling digital advertising solutions. This team is a new division of an already established business offering exciting growth potential for developing a challenging and rewarding sales career. Compensation includes a competitive base salary + commission.
Who You Are:
You are an entrepreneur at heart. You feel a huge sense of accomplishment when your hard work drives tangible results. You are driven, ambitious, and eager to learn from some of the best sales people in the business, while making an immediate positive impact on the success of our clients and our internal partners alike.
You have a keen ability to develop business relationships and generate new client opportunities; you love engaging with a whole host of different people and personalities! Because of that, prospecting doesn't intimidate you - you savor the challenge of untapped potential.
You never stop looking to improve and learn new ways to get better at what you do; that next piece of advice you get may just give you the edge you need on a competitor and help you leave your quota in the dust. In that same vein, you want to be an expert in whatever it is you do. You'll take in all the knowledge that you can on a subject and use it to your advantage.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Start, grow and support all aspects of the business sales cycle
- Target new customers via email, phone, and social channels.
- Manage and track a high volume of prospects.
- Conduct presentations to share EMX’s digital advertising products with potential clients.
- Maintain records of all interactions with qualified prospects using our internal tracking database.
- Conduct presentations over the phone with Vice President and Executive levels
We take significant pride in our employees and the services we provide and know that our success is based largely on the combined efforts of all of our employees working together. It is our goal to provide maximum opportunity and incentive for the growth and well-being of all our employees.
What We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Minimum 1 year of professional or internship experience
- Must be willing to penetrate new markets and cultivate sales leads
- Must be a highly motivated individual
- Must have strong and persistent closing skills
- Confident in speaking and presenting to agency executives.