National Account Support Representative at CCC Information Services
CCC Information Services Inc. is the technology platform for the underwritten assets economy. CCC technology, insights, and support connect industries – insurers, automotive manufacturers, collision repairers, parts suppliers, lenders, fleet operators and more – to advance decision-making, productivity, and customer experiences for thousands of clients worldwide. Clients leverage CCC’s network management, data management, AI, operational workflows and customer experience solutions to efficiently scale, interact, transact and achieve their unique business objectives. CCC was ranked a best mid-sized company to work for by Forbes (2019). BuiltIn Chicago, Austin and LA named CCC a top place to work in 2020. Diverse perspectives and experiences are core to CCC’s success and award-winning culture of more than 2,000 employees worldwide. We hold inclusion as a core value and are committed to celebrating and cultivating the diversity of our team. With a 40+ year track record of innovation, CCC’s tenacious spirit and growth mindset turn next generation technology into real world solutions and empower team members to expand their knowledge and potential. Headquartered in Chicago, CCC has 11 locations worldwide. CCC’s principal PE investors are Advent International, Technology Crossover Ventures, and Oak Hill Capital Find out more about CCC Information Services by visiting cccis.com.
Job Description Summary
The National Account Support Representative is responsible for providing account management support to the Automotive Services Group National Account team. He or she will perform a variety of account management and customer engagement activities to ensure customer needs are met with accuracy and in a timely manner.
- Serve as a key point of contact for national account customers and national account sales team members
- Create and maintain customer pricing matrices and, contractual and etc spreadsheet datatracking reports
- Create customer agreements and ensure customer orders are processed correctly within customer agreements using Salesforce CRM
- Send weekly and monthly sales, account, and commissions reportsing to internal and external customers
- Work closely with internalCcoordinate activities ….with other CCC departments to ensure internal and external client satisfaction
- Assist with outbound collection calls and account reconciliations as needed
- Maintainning professional customer contacts at customers’ corporate headquarterss….
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of related experience in customer account management
- Working familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite, with emphasis on MS Excel
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- CRM systems experience needed (experience with Salesforce CRM a plus)
- Engage stakeholders to collaborate on solutions and work across various teams to resolve problems
- Excellent multi-tasking skills and ability to handle multiple deadlines
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information required
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment