National Accounts Manager
As the National Accounts Manager you will be responsible for cultivating/growing regional and national partnerships for CraftJack, a premier home improvement lead generation service. Your responsibilities will include servicing existing top-tier clients, finding new large brands with which to grow their relationship with CraftJack, and building channel partner relationships to draw in service professionals to use/buy/partner with/etc CraftJack’s services.
The Strategic Partnerships and Sales team is responsible for creating and managing programs that increase service professional acquisition and retention into the CraftJack Network. We work closely with regional and national brands and provide strategic guidance and best practices to increase the overall coverage of our service professional network. This team is responsible for millions of US dollars in revenue every year, and with that comes an opportunity to be part of a dynamic team that plays a pivotal role in the overall growth of the company.
As the National Accounts Manager in the Strategic Partnerships and Sales team, your daily life will be focused on finding new national service professional partnerships as well as growing existing ones. You will be provided advanced reporting tools to track growth and aid in discussions with national accounts on ways to improve their services.
What you will be doing:
- Finding new partnerships and national accounts to onboard to CraftJack’s network
- Managing and expanding existing large accounts and partnerships
- Supporting Account Managers and the Strategic Partnerships Manager as needed, including miscellaneous administrative duties
- Utilizing reporting tools to provide insight to prospective and existing partners
- Traveling to trade shows to visit prospective and existing partners
What you need to be successful:
- Brilliant organization skills in an ever-changing environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Positive and team-oriented attitude
- Strong grasp of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience in business development/strategic partnerships
- Experience in hunting for new business
- Experience in presenting live and remotely in front of prospective clients
CraftJack is an honest, friendly, and fun environment. This permeates nearly every interaction that we have with each other, our customers, and our products. We’re searching for someone who will fit well within our existing team of passionate, dedicated, hard-working (and fun-loving!) people. Enjoy flexible work-life balance, free snacks, tea and coffee. Easy access to the Metra and “L” train and close proximity to libations at Sketchbook Brewery and Few Distillery.
If you’re excited about joining a collaborative, high-impact team, send us your resume to start the conversation. If you have questions prior to applying, please join us for one of our weekly chats with the Recruiting team – this is not an interview, but a chance for you to learn more about our business. Visit http://www.abouthomeadvisor.com/talk-to-us to register.