National Outside Sales and Marketing at HomeAdvisor
Work Hard, Dream Big, Travel the Country!
HomeAdvisor and our sister company, Angie’s List, have combined to create the largest home services marketplace in the nation - think Uber, Airbnb, Instacart for finding a qualified contractor. As part of ANGI Homeservices Inc. (ANGI), we connect millions of homeowners across the globe with home service professionals through our innovative and user-friendly products. ANGI operates 10 brands in eight countries, and is headquartered in Golden, Colo., along with having offices in NYC, Denver, Washington DC, Indianapolis, Kansas City, and more.
Due to rapid growth, we are searching for top talent to co-found our National Strategic Sales Team at our new downtown Chicago, River North, office. We are looking for intelligent, charismatic and professional individuals to build an elite team of National Enterprise Representatives.
Would you like to travel with a close-knit outside sales team?
The National Enterprise Representative is the face of ANGI Homeservices. In this role, you will represent HomeAdvisor & Angie’s List at the industry’s largest tradeshows, build strong relationships with high-priority accounts, foster new partnerships, and provide business solutions to qualified companies using a variety of premium products and services. You’ll also be responsible for giving the HomeAdvisor and Angie’s List brands a new meaning to our elite clients, and blaze trails within our national business sector.
The ideal candidate for this role is independent, has a can-do attitude, craves new experiences, and enjoys travelling. This role is a huge opportunity to not only break into outside sales, but to be part of a dynamic traveling team that plays a pivotal role in the overall growth plans of the company. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, prefer not to be confined to the traditional 9-5, and a strong urge to make a lot of money early on in your career - LETS TALK.
What You’ll Do:
- Actively participate as a company spokesperson/Face of the company while attending tradeshows, conventions, industry related events and onsite seminars
- Accumulate new leads and make proactive contact with existing clients
- Drive brand awareness, campaigns, and lead generation via networking, associations, etc
- Demonstrate knowledge at a high-level of both HomeAdvisor and Angie’s List’s products and services
- Ability to leverage gained knowledge, effectively negotiate and close business while building an honest relationship and genuine rapport with potentials clients
- Collaborate with the management team to improve marketing materials at events, and deliver sales presentations when required
Who You Are:
- Willing to travel up to 75% for this role (Day & Night)
- Naturally outgoing and articulate individual who thrives in social settings
- Interested in being part of a fast-paced sales environment
- Ability to speak publicly with confidence and poise
- Interested in working independently as well as in a team setting
- Have a strong sense of ambition, self-motivation and self-discipline
- Strong multitasking skills, and ability to remain focused on job responsibilities, even when other distractions are present
- Detail-oriented with excellent follow-up, budgeting and time management skills
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Exceptional verbal, social, and written communication
- Proficient computer skills
Benefits & Perks:
- Paid training
- Competitive salary, commission, and bonus incentives/programs
- On target earnings of $70-80k (Top performers $100k+)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Paid time-off, including sick, personal, vacation, and volunteer time
- Retirement plan with company match (401K)
- Monthly happy hours & casual dress code
- Employee development opportunities