Livly is hiring a Director of Sales to join our team and help drive company growth. You will operate as a leader within our sales department, responsible for developing and executing upon sales strategies. Our ideal candidate is an experienced sales hunter who is passionate about providing exceptional client experiences. If you’re a self-starter, goal-oriented, entrepreneurial-minded person with a passion for driving sales, we’re looking for you to join the Livly team!
Who we are: We’re an early-stage property technology startup building modern applications for apartments. Livly delivers convenience, community, and value for residents and property managers.
What you'll do in this role:
- Collaborate with VP of Sales and leadership to define overall sales strategy.
- Operate as a sales leader to build and manage a healthy pipeline in order to exceed quota.
- Negotiate and build strategic partnerships with new and existing clients, ensuring a positive client experience in working with Livly.
- Develop national territory alignments to maximize account coverage and penetration.
- Manage timely, accurate, and robust prospect, pipeline, and forecast data.
- Contribute to sales operations and process when necessary to support the sales team.
- Represent Livly at relevant conferences and trade shows, building brand awareness and identifying prospective leads.
You’ll love this role if you’re:
- A creative problem solver. You have a track record of identifying and implementing innovative solutions that drive efficiency and push the business forward.
- Driven. You work hard to make things happen and are highly committed to results.
- A strong communicator. You have exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to influence leaders and effectively negotiate with internal and external business partners.
- Adaptable. You thrive in ambiguous environments, quickly shifting priorities as needed.
What you bring to this role:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with 10+ years of relevant sales experience.
- Experience in multifamily software sales.
- Proven record of meeting and exceeding sales goals.
- Passion for driving results and ensuring client satisfaction.
- Exceptional analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient with Hubspot.
- Experience working in fast-growing, tech companies a plus.
- Understanding of SaaS business models and marketplace experience a plus.
What Livly offers you:
- The opportunity to be creative, make an impact, and grow professionally while working in a collaborative, high-energy environment.
- Competitive salary and great benefits. We cover 80% of Medical Premiums, and offer dental, vision, and commuter benefits.
- Fun perks like snacks in office, wellness initiatives, team events, and Livly gear.
- The ability to work remote from anywhere in the US.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Livly is operating remotely in an effort to ensure the health and safety of our team. Given the circumstances, we have shifted to a remote recruitment process at this time.