At Paylocity, we create software that makes companies – especially their HR teams – better, faster, and stronger. We give clients the tools they need to make their companies run, and give our employees a rewarding company culture – all putting us in a category of our own. Join us and learn what makes us unique!
We’re a fast-growing company ready to revolutionize the payroll and HR world for hundreds of thousands of businesses by delivering innovative technology and support. We seek the best and brightest to help us create the future of our talent solutions – enabling our customers to better develop their employees. Our own employees are equally important to us: We work hard to provide the best work environment for our employees, and are dedicated to giving back to the communities in which we live and work.
Paylocity (NASDAQ: PCTY) is revolutionizing the way organizations nationwide approach payroll and human resources. We have an army of programmers and developers who use cutting-edge technology to create solutions for some of the country’s most well-known brands. Our focus on both clients and employees has resulted in Paylocity being named one of Chicago’s fastest-growing tech companies and continually earning the distinction of a best place to work.
Our National Sales Support (NSS) representatives are a crucial part of the company’s sales organization, driving a large portion of our lead generation. In this position, you must share our passion for technology, embrace healthy competition, and constantly be on the lookout for new sales opportunities. The ideal NSS representative is a motivated, communicative, and persuasive individual whose primary responsibility is to uncover potential clients and secure appointments for Paylocity’s sales force.
In this position, you help organizations modernize their workplace, build employee engagement, and improve productivity through industry-leading technology. At Paylocity, successful NSS representatives have endless opportunities to advance within the company.
Watch this video to learn more about Paylocity’s NSS team!
What You'll Do
- Work with our sales trainers to gain a complete understanding of our products and services
- Generate meaningful leads by identifying key decision makers and collecting business intelligence that will help drive sales
- Build rapport with potential clients to help generate business
- Handle objections and use sales techniques to align our solution to an organization’s needs
- Participate in individual and team competitions to help reach professional and financial goals
- Maintain customer relationship management (CRM) database
- Other duties as assigned
Who You Are
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ambitious, hard-working, and not afraid of healthy competition
- Resourceful and able to learn new products and processes quickly
- Self-motivated and results-driven, yet enjoys being part of a team
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree
What You'll Get
- An amazing foundation to build your career at a fast-paced technology company
- Competitive base salary, uncapped commission, and bonus potential
- Generous benefits including 401k and Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- On-going training on sales techniques and PR/HR industry
- Sales contests in a friendly, yet competitive environment
- On-site game room and off-site group outings
- Casual dress code in a work hard, play hard atmosphere
At Paylocity, our award-winning culture has made this the place employees want to be. We have plenty of opportunities for you to grow your career within Paylocity, and offer benefits like Tuition Reimbursement so you can continue to learn and develop your skills. You could say our growth game is strong. We also reward hard work with a flexible, casual work environment and plenty of perks. From picnics, to game nights, to holiday parties, there’s no shortage of ways to have fun.
We also offer the following benefits and perks:
· Competitive pay
· Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k)
· Flexible work hours / remote opportunities
· Paid Parental Leave
· Ample volunteer opportunities and events
· Health and wellness program
· Stock purchasing options (NASDAQ: PCTY)
Visit Paylocity.com/careers to learn more about working at Paylocity. Also be sure to check out what past and present employees have to say about us and our CEO on Glassdoor. Spoiler alert: We’re currently ranked #20 on their Best Places to Work list, and have also won Chicago’s 101 Best & Brightest Companies to Work For, and Crain’s Fast 50, just to name a few.
Learn more about us and stay connected: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Glassdoor.