Part Time Account Executive
Exciting opportunity to join one of the coolest new high-tech startups in the Chicago area serving the hotel industry that is modernizing the hotel’s lost & found process! There’s no easy, automated way for hotels and other big public venues to reunite the millions of lost items every year with their owners. It’s a huge time-consuming problem. BOUNTE is an intelligent lost and found cloud platform and mobile app that automates the lost & found operation for them, including the shipping. It’s fast. It’s easy. It’s free. Everybody in their lifetime will lose items such as a wallet, ring, phone or laptop in a hotel, airplane or arena so this is an exciting and BIG opportunity to get these hotels on the BOUNTE platform.
BOUNTE is looking for a seasoned part-time Sales Account Executive to join the growing team with a focus on selling the platform to Illinois hotels. You’ll introduce and demo the platform to the hotels. BOUNTE is an easy-to-use system that requires little to no training and takes only a few minutes to demo. BOUNTE is a startup, so your impact will be BIG. The role is part-time (1099) and you can work from home. Travel expenses will be covered. This is typically a face-to-face sales process. BOUNTE is in start-up mode, so there is a budget. This would be an excellent opportunity to earn extra income.
In this role, you will:
1) Create, manage and own your sales pipeline from the prospect’s initial inquiry to the close of the deal
2) Call Illinois-only hotels; Actively develop opportunities by identifying and researching potential accounts with our list of Illinois hotels.
3) Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and convert into sales.
4) Work the relationships and networking opportunity through the Illinois Hotel and Lodging Association (IHLA).
5) Where necessary, support marketing efforts such as trade shows, exhibits, and other events.
2+ SaaS / Software sales experience.
2+ Years selling into the hotel and lodging industry.
Excellent communication, interpersonal, and writing skills.
Identifying areas of opportunity/growth within the existing platform.
Experience with CRM systems (Zoho).
You can work from home or visit the office in either Lake Forest or TechNexus space at the Lyric Opera Building (Chicago)