Partner Development Representative - Remote at DFIN
Donnelley Financial Solutions (DFIN) is a leader in risk and compliance solutions, providing insightful technology, industry expertise and data insights to clients across the globe. We’re here to help you make smarter decisions with insightful technology, industry expertise and data insights at every stage of your business and investment lifecycles. As markets fluctuate, regulations evolve and technology advances, we’re there. And through it all, we deliver confidence with the right solutions in moments that matter.
Partnerships are one of DFIN’s top strategic initiatives for 2022. This role includes all aspects of our partnerships with software clients and Consultants focusing on - sales, enablement, onboarding training and account management). The Partner Development rep works directly with partners (Channel, consultants, etc.) to build and drive the relationship with an objective of driving revenue to DFIN. Reports to the DFIN Director of Partnerships.
- Establish expertise and credibility with current and prospective Partnerships
- Collaborate with DFIN Partner Leadership to develop business strategy with partners and DFIN sales leadership and executives and best practices working with Partners
- Sourcing new consulting partners managing the relationships and driving new sales revenue through various partnership efforts
- Build tactical plan to roll out strategic initiatives for partners
- Identify and produce high-quality leads through consistent engagements with partners including office visits, Lunch and learns, sales team training/coaching, marketing strategies, trade shows, etc.
- Build relationships with partner employees, executives, and partners to recommend DFIN to their clients
- Take ownership of follow-up and next steps to capitalize on relationships with partners
- Continued DFIN education on value drivers of partners and how they help differentiate DFIN
- Work with the DFIN product team to share partner integration opportunities and follow up to execution
- Handle issues expediently with extreme professionalism
- Coordinate internal resources to accomplish goals, enable partners, and keep partners engaged with DFIN (Sales operations, Billing, etc..)
- Inform and direct DFIN employees on strategy, tactics and skills needed to grow our presence in the partner space
- Monthly reporting of achievements, goals and areas of improvement
- Any other duties or tasks that may be assigned to help the company meet its goals
- Post pandemic travel could be 20 to 30% of time initially with potential to increase
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required
- 5-7+ years in SaaS-based Technologies in sales, partnerships, account development – ideally with software based B2B environment
- Client-facing experience
- Experience working in the accounting/financial management/ERP domain a plus
- Strong skills in research, reporting, data analysis desired
- Strong attention to detail; Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Team player with a collaborative orientation
- Commitment to self-improvement and success
- Ability to remain organized and execute in a fast-paced environment
It is the policy of Donnelley Financial Solutions to select, place and manage all its employees without discrimination based on race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, actual or perceived disability, veteran's status, actual or perceived sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access jobs.dfinsolutions.com as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an email to [email protected] #BI-Remote