Partner Marketing Manager
- Develop and be responsible for the overall partner marketing strategy for Upwork and how to best position Upwork to deliver value to our partners.
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop and lead partner marketing plans with measurable goals.
- Vigilantly prioritize partner marketing opportunities by evaluating product alignment, target audience and customer profile match, potential business models and paths to scale.
- Develop joint marketing plans with partners. Drive the execution of joint GTM programs and campaigns including marketing deliverables by working with product, sales, demand generation, and field marketing teams to drive successful outcomes.
- Use our partners’ customer-facing marketing channels to tell the Upwork story and contribute to Upwork’s lead goals.
- Build out partner incentive programs and develop joint partner messaging.
- Craft and deliver partner training and enablement.
How to catch our eye:
- 3-4 years of proven success in a partner marketing role or multi-channel marketing role within an enterprise software or SaaS technology brand.
- Hands-on experience developing and executing large-scale partner marketing initiatives including budget management.
- Experience with integrated marketing programs using content, email, social media, and other owned and earned channels.
How to really knock our socks off:
- Think creatively - whether it’s crafting a compelling pitch deck, using data to advance a partner relationship or coming up with out-of-the-box ways to market partners to Upwork clients and freelancers.
- Be a conscientious self starter with a knack for relationship building, and possess an uncanny ability to work cross-functionally across product, marketing, services, design, and sales teams.
- Have a drive for urgency to work through projects with tight timelines.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication
- Experience building out partner programs from scratch.
- Experience in identifying and validating partner opportunities, with the ability to prioritize ideas by evaluating product market fit, the competitive landscape, potential business models and paths to scale.
- Familiarity working with Marketo, Salesforce and Google Analytics.
- A real passion for our business because we’re not just another internet company. We empower people around the world to do phenomenal work and to hire great workers from wherever they are.