Partner Operations Manager at DoorDash
As a Partner Operations Manager, you are a critical piece of DoorDash’s growth and success in every market in which we operate. You will be responsible for key operational metrics, leading strategic projects, and working side-by-side with our Product team to build new product features.
What you’ll do
- Strategize – Understand the needs and wants of merchants, prioritize them by impact on the business, and work to co-create solutions with Account Managers.
- Implement – Drive new DoorDash merchant initiatives and provide feedback to our product team to improve the way we do things
- Experiment – Use data-driven decision making and sound business judgement to test and build the tools and processes needed to serve, retain and grow our most important merchants
- Influence – Work cross-functionally with our Product, Operations, and Sales teams to make sure merchants have the best possible experience when using DoorDash’s services
- Self-starter – You have a bias towards action and are able to thrive in a fast-paced, consistently changing work environment
- Naturally curious – You always look for ways to innovate and improve
- Entrepreneurial – You crave responsibility and want to shape the vision and direction of the company
- Relentless – You roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to make things successful
- Relationship-builder – You can influence and motivate people at all levels across a variety of job functions
- Problem solver – You take an analytical approach to problem-solving and can independently translate high-level goals into actionable plans
- 3+ years of experience in consulting / strategy / business development / operations / technology / banking / analytics or related experience; high-growth or early-stage startup experience is a plus
- Proven track record of leading initiatives, working cross-functionally to achieve goals, and succeeding in a team environment
- Experience in a customer-facing or relationship management role is a plus
- Excellent Excel skills; SQL knowledge is a plus, but not required
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.