Partner Management & Development (PMD) play a meaningful role assessing, developing, managing, and supporting the many valuable partners that integrate into the Collective Health digital health ecosystem.
Collective Health is seeking a motivated Partnership Manager to join the Program Partners vertical of our Partner Management and Development team (PMD). This individual will be primarily responsible for supporting our efforts to expand and deepen our integrations with key digital health partners, build/maintain knowledge management resources, and support client reporting and partner analytics.What you'll do:
- Scope new integrations with existing and potential partners
- Build inbound / outbound connectivity in collaboration with partners
- Maintain partner data connections
- Communicate across CH and partner technical teams
- Handle technical implementations
- Act as point person for inbound data request from client, including triage to the Analytics team
- Build, lead, and deliver recurring reports to internal teams
- Support content development for client reporting
- Build systems and processes to keep partner knowledge up to date
- Maintain relevant knowledge resources for consumption by CH-internal teams
- Experience using digital reporting tools. Looker preferred
- Familiarity with secure data transfer, file set-ups, and API documentation
- Experience maintaining project scope and schedule
- Experience presenting and leading expectations with external parties and internal technical teams
- Ability to see opportunities for process of system improvement across many tools
- Ability to quickly adapt information about new categories of program partners, and the partners in those categories
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Understanding of employer-sponsored health plan components, including core data elements preferred
Collective Health is a technology company simplifying employer healthcare to make health insurance work for everyone. With more than a quarter million members and over 60 enterprise clients—including Pinterest, Red Bull, Restoration Hardware, Activision Blizzard, and more—our technical and customer experience teams are reinventing the healthcare experience for forward-thinking employers and their people across the U.S.
Collective Health is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, with additional offices in Chicago, IL, and Lehi, UT. Founded in 2013, Collective Health is backed by the SoftBank Vision Fund, DFJ Growth, PSP Investments, NEA, GV, G Squared, Founders Fund, Maverick Ventures, Mubadala Ventures, Sun Life, and other leading investors. For more information, visit us at https://www.collectivehealth.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.