Are you ready to join a strong business development team and take responsibility for managing the indirect sales activities of a growing software business? Litera Microsystems is looking for a highly positive and motivated individual who can manage Partners.
Litera Microsystems designs and develops cutting edge software solutions for organizations whose craft is creating highly complex business documents. With a client base spanning the top 100 law firms as well as various corporate legal and life sciences corporations, Litera Microsystems is committed to delivering quality products and services that increase profitability and efficiency.
Litera Microsystems is seeking an experienced Partnership Manager to work directly with our key, Partner alliance accounts. The role will report to the VP, Marketing & Partnerships and own the success of retaining, growing, and enabling our key partner accounts, as well as developing new global alliances across the legal technology, implementation and integration areas. Also, will be responsible for being an ambassador to the partner channel, building up trust and awareness of our offerings, and helping partners decide to make Litera Microsystems software a strategic part of their portfolio as a reseller or referral Partner. Specific tactics include joint event planning, attending events, and presenting to prospects/existing partners. The territory will be Global and this position would be responsible for driving partner recruitment.
Litera Microsystems is a successful, growing, commercial software product company. We are strong believers in a healthy work-life balance with added benefits you don't find everywhere. We work hard, play hard and give back to the community.
- Build relationships with partners, via regularly scheduled calls, visits, and exploring specific needs and anticipating new opportunities;
- All aspects of onboarding new partners including setup/configuration of Litera Microsystems software and distribution of sales collateral
- Training related to value proposition and product demos
- Assist in the definition and execution of go to market plans for each partner
- Conduct forecast calls with partners to register new opportunities, track existing opportunities and update quarterly forecast
- Working with Finance to ensure that partner commissions are tracked and paid on time
- Ongoing communication to partners regarding product releases and new sales/marketing collateral
- Assist the partner with product evaluations: defining the plan, sharing best practices, coordinating support from other Litera Microsystems teams
- Maintain partner and opportunity information in Salesforce
- Provide support for evaluations and post sales issues with partner engineers, and quickly transition them to appropriate internal resources
- Present at channel driven marketing activities on an as needed basis
- Conduit to product management for partners regarding product related bugs and enhancements
- Keep current on legal and life science market trends as they relate to partner needs
- Services as the focal point for escalation for issue resolution and responsible for leading joint Microsystems and Alliance Partner status meetings.
- Minimum 3 years of experience selling software or managing Enterprise level accounts;
- Minimum 2 years of experience selling into the channel (sell with/sell through/sell to) preferred;
- Experience building alliance program with referral and reseller partners preferred;
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of experiences;
- Legal industry and previous management experience are preferred.
Who We Are:
Litera Microsystems is the leading provider of software for drafting, proofreading, comparing, repairing and cleaning documents in the legal and life sciences industries worldwide. Our core products empower users to generate, review, and distribute high-quality content quickly and securely, from any device. Today, Litera Microsystems supports thousands of document-intensive organizations across the globe, helping them satisfy the complex demands of clients and regulators.