Presales is all about balance – feeling the needs of a company and knowing when to tip the demonstration scale in the commercial or technical direction. Luckily, you’re the master acrobat who’s both subject matter expert in graphics software and ringleader in the sales-pitching-demo ring. We produce software that simplifies and automates the production of graphics worldwide.
Think you have what it takes to turn a lead into a SPICY star customer? Prove it. Pitch it.
Are you up for this?
- You’re good at hearing people out. So, when a prospect is interested, you know how to get the right files and convince your contact to involve his director or manager. When you’re good to go, you set up the demo in our solution. Our senior sales representative and Belgian team will assist you and other pre-sales engineers will be nearby to consult with. In short, remote online demonstrations (1-1 or group webinar) to potential customers do not scare you.
- Proof of Concepts are your thing. You will drive and build them deploying our in-house software based on your technical analysis and customer expectations.
- Team is how you play. Your teammates:
- The Inside Sales Representative: (s)he will assist you in preparing the qualification of a prospect
- A Solution expert: a person experienced in integrating our solution into other web applications
- A Senior Sales Representative: to help you with the fine print and finer details of the sales funnel
- You speak sales with the cutest accent of tech. Our solution is not a standalone, we integrate with a whole ecosystem of third-party integrators and other solution providers. Knowing them is knowing how to involve them to make the most out of the lead.
Do you fit the profile?
- Your background is a testimony to pre-sales or technical sales in software companies (ideally related to Graphic Arts, i.e. print service providers, packaging converters, brand owners or marketing agencies). These terms ring church bells: Desktop Publishing / Variable data / Workflow integration / API / Web services. And you know your DAM from your MIS, ERP or PIM systems.
- The Creative Suite (InDesign / Illustrator / printing principles) is your playground.
- Your passion for software solutions speaks so loudly that the prospect cannot wait to hear what else our solution can do.
- You are service-minded, but always manage to communicate on the right balance of technical knowledge and commercial acumen.
- Solution / Result-driven – you set goals, achieve them and then up the ante. That’s how your dice roll.
- Flexible – when it comes to availability, accessibility and competences. We'll need you at trade shows and industry events.
- You live near downtown Chicago and are willing to travel (10-20%).
What’s in it for you?
Next to a competitive salary package, medical plan and a full-time employment, you get some of the world’s finest people in your team. We work hard and play hard in a fast-changing market. We are and intend to stay at the front of innovation.