Professional Services Associate at LogicGate
GRC Product Professional Services Associate
LogicGate is a venture-backed, Chicago-based technology company that needs YOU to help us as we continue to disrupt the wide world of GRC (governance, risk and compliance). At LogicGate, you’ll join a group of bright, welcoming people ready to learn, grow, and do the right thing for our customers.
We are seeking an energetic Associate Consultant that has a passion for delighting customers by delivering winning strategies and solutions. We work with mid-market organizations and large enterprises in all verticals, especially Financial Services and Healthcare, with a focus on their GRC activities. This is a rare opportunity to play a key role in building a new business function and having a direct impact on driving customer implementation and adoption.
What you’d achieve
- Support post-implementation customer professional service requests end-to-end including requirements exploration, project management, solution execution, and completion
- Provide ongoing subject-matter expertise and Risk Cloud product advice to help our customers grow and mature their GRC program over time
- Support customers who are building additional applications on their own by providing guidance on design and build best practices
- Strategize with customers on how to effectively make changes and updates to existing applications
- Assist our customers with ongoing end user training and change management
- Serve as an extension of our customers’ teams when needed to help with ongoing administrative, configuration, and content update needs
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other LogicGate teams throughout the customer journey
- Partner with the Implementation Services team to ensure a smooth handoff of the customer experience from onboarding and implementation to ongoing partnership
- Support the discovery of additional customer needs and partner with the Customer Success and Relationship Management teams to drive additional customer investment in LogicGate professional services
- Work closely with the Customer Success and Relationship Management teams to directly impact the success and growth of our customers
- Share feedback and intelligence with the Product and Development teams to identify new potential features/functionality and influence our Risk Cloud product roadmap
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers and become a trusted advisor throughout each professional service project
- Listen intently to customer pain points and connect their needs to Risk Cloud product features, with a heavy focus on value creation
- Become an expert user on the Risk Cloud platform and effectively speak about the product and our out-of-the-box content and resources, both within LogicGate and externally facing
- Conduct highly effective meetings with customers over web conference
- Assist with implementation of new internal processes for the Professional Services team and provide suggestions for process improvements
The value you’d bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-2 years of experience in management consulting, risk advisory, or sales engineer roles
- Experience in GRC, risk management, compliance, or audit preferred
- Passion for SaaS applications – ability to understand the value and limitations of the Risk Cloud platform, front and back
- Self-starter mentality – manage changes in schedule on a week-to-week basis to support other areas of the Customer Success and Services function when project work is light
- Great people skills – ability to quickly understand your audience and tailor the right message to them
- Ability to be agile and get quickly up to speed on a customer’s business and current presence in the Risk Cloud platform to effectively problem solve
- Ability to manage multiple accounts/priorities at a time – organization, time-management, and attention to detail are critical
- A drive to learn and be curious, with the desire to understand our customers’ problems and then effectively communicate and demonstrate how Risk Cloud can help
What we have to offer:
- Work Environment
- Regular cadence of communication organization wide like monthly All Hands meetings.
- Highly collaborative, cross functional environment leveraging all the right tools no matter your location.
- Commitment to the growth of our employees through various frameworks including an Emerging Leaders Program.
- Social activities (yes, even remotely!) where we can come together and celebrate all that we’ve accomplished like an amazing anniversary party or talent show!
- Time Off; 33 business days in first year of employment
- 16 Days PTO
- 9 Company Holidays (Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Thanksgiving, etc.) PLUS two floating holidays annually
- 6 Health Days (Mental & Physical)
- Equitable Parental Leave Policy
- Blue Cross Blue Shield for Medical, Dental and Vision
- LogicGate covers 80% of employee premiums
- 401(k) Match Program
- Flex Rewards
- Monthly funds on Zestful debit card to be leveraged by the employee (cell phone, streaming services, child care, dog walker)
- Partial ownership of company through stock options
Here are just a few things we’ve been up to recently:
- We secured $25M in Series B Financing to help us continue our mission
- We earned our placement as the #1 GRC Solution on the G2 Grid —an honor we’ve received many times over!
- We were included on Built In Chicago’s list of Best Small Companies to Work For in 2020, Crain's Chicago Business 2020 Best Places to Work and Chicago Tribune Top Workplaces 2020 !