You are looking for something more from your job. Maybe a bigger problem to solve with both immediate and long-term impact, or perhaps you just need a mission you can believe in every day. You are scrappy and collaborative while looking to join a supportive culture with a bias for action. You dig balanced startup life and can wrestle challenges with grace. You love big, interesting problems and bringing solutions to the masses while making sure it feels personal, authentic and connected. If this sounds like you, we'd like to talk.
The Mom Project is a freshly funded ($8M Series A in December 2018) startup HQ'd in Chicago's Fulton Market District. Our team is growing as we push to rewrite the narrative for working women at every life stage. We believe women should be able to choose both a successful family life AND career aspirations without sacrificing one over the other.
We are a marketplace and community that matches companies with diverse talent. This critical match drives businesses forward, while expanding professional opportunities for women.
We're just getting started. Join us in building the future of work. We need all hands on deck, your journey starts now....
We are seeking an individual to provide administrative and operational support to our MSP channel, which partners with large corporate customers. This is an exciting opportunity to join a high-growth startup and make an immediate impact. This is a fast-moving role which requires a high level of attention to detail, flexibility, and the ability to adapt to constant change.
If you have coordination experience with a strong eye for detail, are passionate about connecting diverse talent with rewarding opportunities, and are energized about building a workplace that is reflective of the changing nature of work, we’d love to meet you!
● Support administration and operations of full deal lifecycle - acting as an intermediary between internal and external customers.
● Receive, review, update, and post job descriptions within our internal marketplace while working in tandem with our Talent Managers to ensure all requirements are captured appropriately.
● Submit identified candidates within various MSP programs and VMS technologies as directed by Talent Managers
● Identify and follow customer specific processes and ensure compliant delivery
● Coordinate and confirm interview requests
● Obtain and confirm first day reporting information for talent selected to start assignments
● Initiate and manage background & drug testing process through completion
● Collect, review, and house all other required onboarding paperwork based on specific MSP engagement
● Assist with the offboarding of talent
● Build communication templates for each stage of the recruitment life-cycle
● Create and update various SOPs, workflows, client profiles, and processes
● Attend weekly status report calls for various customers and provide direct updates to Talent Managers and leadership
● Assist with market area research as requested
● Other duties as assigned
● 3+ years’ experience in a coordination type role, driving efficient processes and responsible for a high transaction volume.
● 3+ years’ experience within a Human Resources department, or a staffing firm, in a high-volume environment is of immense benefit.
● Strong experience in MS Suite or Google Suite, with advanced skills in formulas & pivot tables
● Demonstrated ability to move quickly without compromising intuition and quality
● Proven success delivering results in a fast-paced, demanding, high growth, yet collaborative environment. Must be highly comfortable working under pressure.
● Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
● Strong passion for process improvement and obsessive attention to detail
● Previous experience in working with MSPs and/or VMS technologies is a huge plus
● WFH Fridays
● Dog-Friendly office (and a light-filled, Fulton Market office to boot!)
● Cold brew flows freely!
● Company lunches 2x/week
● Work on an incredible, growing team to build something that matters
Hours & Location:
● Monday through Friday, 9:00 – 5:00pm. Flexibility to work from home when needed.