The purpose of the Regional Sales Executive position is to create, nurture, manage and maintain a productive business relationship with all designated customers, ensuring they understand the value of – and achieve maximize benefits from – the use of Affinitiv products and services. This is a hunter position with the autonomy to leverage relationships through high activity. Affinitiv encourages an entrepreneurial mindset combined with a defined process that will ensure success. Primary support services include execution of work projects/items within the assigned region and proper handoff to account managers. Compensation, when quota achieved, is well above industry standard and has NO cap. Highly favor some or all of the below items:
- Past Presidents Club or equivalent aware winner multiple years
- References from past direct reports
- Documented Top 10% in sales yearly
- Accredited sales development program achievement
- 30-60-90 days business plan completed before face to face interview
This position reports directly to the Vice President of Sales
- Achieve new business revenue goals set forth by Regional Vice President of Sales.
- Develop and deliver (face to face) product presentations weekly
- Close new accounts and sign new account agreements as directed
- Increase the average dollars per account.
- Know where each prospect is in the sales process and bring them to closure by offering solutions based on their specific needs.
- Attend applicable trade shows, industry events, and Automobile Association events, as set forth by the VP of Sales
- Develop, execute and follow a business plan for your territory
- Salesforce experience or applicable CRM tool experience required / Daily use required
- 50-75% travel required
- This specific territory will cover Illinois, Wisconsin, Iowa, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota & Nebraska.
- Understand your market and its potential.
- High understanding related to the number of franchises, dealer groups, and independents in your territory.
- Determine the total dealerships in your territory to determine sales growth potential.
- Set up territory maps with prospects and customers.
- Exercise good judgment to ensure efficient time and territory management.
- Know the competition & be aware of their penetration in your marketplace.
- With your Manager, develop competitive sales strategies.
5+ years’ experience in outside sales.