Relationship Manager at LogicGate
Relationship Manager - Chicago or US - Remote
LogicGate is a venture-backed, Chicago-based technology company that needs YOU to help us as we continue to disrupt the wide world of GRC (governance, risk and compliance). At LogicGate, you’ll join a group of bright, welcoming people ready to learn, grow, and do the right thing for our customers.
What you’ll achieve:
- Partner to build a new function while bolstering expansion revenue and renewals
- Collaborate on the pathway and playbook for future Relationship Managers
- Execute strategic business reviews to ensure that we are consistently bringing a high level of value to the extent that our partnership continues to grow
- Focus on identifying, growing, and developing existing customers by creating long term goals and strategic roadmaps that lead to new business generation
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers and become a trusted advisor throughout the entire customer life-cycle
The value you’d bring:
- Curiosity and a desire to understand our customer’s problems and effectively communicate how LogicGate can add value
- History of exceeding growth quota in Account Manager or Account Executive role and competitive spirit
- 5+ years of experience in complex technical sales ideally GRC - governance, risk, and compliance
- Ability to build long term relationships with customers in multiple verticals and work cross functionally
- Previous experience in fast paced startup environment navigating uncertainty/grey areas
- Ability to manage multiple accounts/priorities at a time – organization, time-management, and attention to detail are important !
- Great people skills with the ability to quickly understand your audience and tailor the right message to them
What we have to offer:
- Time Off
- 18 Days PTO + 9 Company Holidays (Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Thanksgiving, etc.)
- 6 Health days (Mental & Physical)
- Equitable Parental Leave Policy
- Blue Cross Blue Shield for Medical, Dental and Vision
- LogicGate covers 80% of employee premiums
- 401(k) Match Program
- Work Environment
- Regular cadence of communication organization wide like monthly All Hands meetings.
- Highly collaborative, cross functional environment leveraging all the right tools no matter your location.
- Commitment to the growth of our employees through various frameworks including an Emerging Leaders Program.
- Social activities (yes, even remotely!) where we can come together and celebrate all that we’ve accomplished like an amazing anniversary party or talent show!
- Flex Rewards
- Monthly funds on Zestful debit card to be leveraged (cell phone, streaming services, child care, dog walker)
- Partial ownership of company through stock options
Here are just a few things we’ve been up to recently:
- We secured $24.75M in Series B Financing in December 2019 to help us continue our mission
- We earned our placement as the #1 GRC Solution on the G2 Grid —an honor we’ve received many times over!
- We were included on Built In Chicago’s list of Best Small Companies to Work For in 2020 and Crain's Chicago Business 2020 Best Places to Work !