About G2 - Our People
G2 was founded to create a place where people will love to work. We strive to create meaning in work and provide more than just a job: a true calling. At the heart of our community and culture are our people. Our global G2 team comes from a wide range of backgrounds and experiences, and that’s what makes our G2 community strong and vibrant. We want everyone to bring their authentic selves to work, and we do this through our company and team events, our G2 Gives charitable initiatives, and our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs).
Our employee-led, leadership-supported ERGs celebrate the diversity of our team, foster inclusivity and belonging, and create a space to connect to each other. Through connections and understanding, we build a stronger and more dynamic global team and help every person reach their personal peak.
Due to Covid, G2 is currently operating fully remote until it is safe to return to the office.
About G2 - The Company
When you join G2, you join the global team behind the largest and most trusted software marketplace. Every month, 6 million people come to G2 to inform smarter software decisions based on honest peer reviews. Authenticity is our focus, and every day we help thousands of companies, and hundreds of employees, propel their potential. Ready for meaningful work that starts and ends with compassion and heart? You’ve come to the right place.
About The Role
The Relationship Manager will be responsible for driving revenue by building consultative relationships with your assigned clients. You will help clients understand how our solutions help marketing and sales teams in the enterprise software industry to build their brand & generate demand for their products. This individual should be a great communicator and have the drive to continue building relationships with vendors. The opportunity awards accelerated compensation and career progression for driven, top performers. Our headquarters is in Chicago, however this role can be located remotely anywhere in the US.
In this role, you will:
- Drive revenue by understanding & aligning G2 solutions to your client’s objectives
- Create ideas for clients on how G2 fits into their strategy and effectively communicate those ideas via sales presentations (virtual & in-person, as possible)
- Effectively engage with vendors by email and phone/video from initial contact to closed deal
- Manage a portfolio of accounts with varying project statuses
- Research and become a knowledge expert in industry trends and information
- Build & maintain your expertise in Marketing strategy, planning & tactics like ABM, ROI methodologies, etc
- Build & maintain your expertise in MarTech, SalesTech & Customer Service
We realize applying for jobs can feel daunting at times. Even if you don’t check all the boxes in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway.
- 5 years of quota carrying sales or account management experience
- Experience as a practitioner of or selling to companies focused in Digital Marketing
- Adtech or Digital media sales experience preferred
- Experience in a B2B environment
- A proven track record of high performance and exceeding quota
- Experience presenting to C-level professionals
- A driven and competitive personality
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills
- The ability to learn quickly and work independently in a fast-paced environment
Our Commitment to Inclusivity and Diversity
At G2, we are committed to creating an inclusive and diverse environment where people of every background can thrive and feel welcome. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, or marital, veteran, or physical or mental disability status.
Learn more about our commitments here http://culture.g2.com/commitments