Relationship Manager at G2
G2.com is revolutionizing the way businesses discover, buy and manage software and services. More than three million users per month rely on G2 to help them find and buy the best software for their businesses. The platform has 904,000 reviews, and $100M in total funding through our investment partners: IVP, Accel Partners, LinkedIn, Emergence Capital, Pritzker Group, Chicago Ventures, Hyde Park Ventures, industry leaders and founders.
About The Role
The Relationship Manager will be responsible for driving revenue and maintaining positive relationships by upselling our branding, content, and research solutions to marketing and sales teams in the software and services industry. This individual should be a great communicator and have the drive to continue building relationships with vendors. The opportunity awards accelerated compensation and career progression for driven, top performers.
- Drive revenue by meeting individual sales quota
- Conduct web-based sales presentations on our marketing solutions
- Effectively engage with vendors by email and phone/video from initial contact to closed deal
- Manage a portfolio of accounts with varying project statuses
- Research and become an expert in industry trends and information
- 3-5 years of quota carrying sales or account management experience
- Experience in a B2B environment
- Experience in the software, technology, or digital marketing industry
- Experience presenting to C-level professionals
- A proven track record of high performance and exceeding quota
- A driven and competitive personality
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills
- The ability to learn quickly and work independently in a fast-paced environment
Why we love G2
G2 was founded to create a place where people will love to work. We strive to create meaning in work and provide more than just a job: a true calling. G2 is a place where people can be authentic and grow, find meaning and passion in work, and be motivated to succeed by a supportive group of coworkers. We pride ourselves on creating an environment where people can enjoy coming to work every day, by supporting our employees in their professional and personal lives.
We encourage all candidates to review our interview process to best prepare themselves on what to expect as a candidate of G2.