Restaurant Fulfillment Specialist at Grubhub
About The Opportunity
Here at Grubhub we’ve been dedicated to giving diners the most convenient way to order food from their favorite restaurants (whether that’s a late night Chalupa from Taco Bell or a salad for lunch from a local restaurant the day after they enjoyed said late night Chalupa).
While we are food-obsessed, we are also customer-obsessed. We look to constantly innovate our technology so our diners’ food experience is memorable, restaurant owners get more business and individuals across the country looking for work can deliver the food from the restaurant to the diner flawlessly. We take great pride in knowing that we are a part of 21.2 million diners food ordering experience and we are partnered with 140,000 restaurants in 2,700 US cities across our suite of apps (Grubhub, LevelUp, Seamless, Tapingo, AllMenus and MenuPages).
Want to be a part of the biggest movement in the US that is moving eating forward? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
Manage and oversee the post sale workflow once the contract is signed.
- Facilitate the onboarding of new accounts with the goal of getting them live on the platform as quickly as possible.
- Build and manage the client relationship during this onboarding experience to exemplify our Customer Obsessed value.
- Coordinate with both restaurant owners and internal GH teams to get restaurant accounts built and live on the platform.
- Examples of internal collaboration include scheduling photoshoots, partnering with the logistics team to ensure equipment is shipped, and working with the Sales team to confirm restaurant submissions are valid.
- Influence Restaurant Owners and provide insights on the value of getting onto the platform as quickly as possible to align with your goals and company goals.
- Proof contracts, menus, tax details, and more to ensure documentation lines up with GrubHub standards & legal responsibilities.
- Provide guidance to Restaurant Owners on their menu content, self-service tools, and different features Grubhub offers.
- Train Restaurant Owners on platform capabilities and how to use the products
- Serve as a point of contact to troubleshoot any issue or difficulty experienced during the setup/activation process (i.e tablet issues, billing issues)
- Answer inbound inquiries via phone or email and provide direction as needed
- Create and maintain multiple types of high quality content to support onboarding of new accounts while upholding Grubhub style standards and department policies
- Provide feedback on daily workflows, processes and opportunities for team optimization
You Should Have
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong time management skills with the ability to be self-motivated and work independently
- Ability to think critically and creatively to prioritize and solve problems
- Ability to build relationships and rapport
- Experience in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Ability to escalate feedback on how to analyze and optimize processes
- Sales, and phone experience are important; Salesforce familiarity is a plus
- Previous entry level sales or account advisory experience is a plus
- Bilingual preferred but not required
- Bachelor degree preferred
And Of Course, Perks!
- PTO. It’s true, we provide you a generous amount of time to recharge.
- Better Benefits. Get quality insurance, flex-spending accounts, retirement options and commuter perks.
- Free Food. Kitchens are stocked and free Grubhub each week.
- Stock Up. All of our employees are owners, in fact, they’re granted Restricted Stock Units, which means we’re all in it to win it.
- Casual Culture. Catch rays on the rooftop or get comfy on a couch and get to know your coworkers — because work, should be a place you want to be.