Restaurant Sales Representative
Who We Are:
We believe a workplace food program is something employees should love and look forward to every day. Powered by technology and a network of over 2,000 restaurants, Fooda feeds hungry people at work through our ongoing food programs located within companies and office buildings. Every day, each Fooda location is served by different restaurants that come onsite and serve fresh lunch from their chef’s unique menus. Fooda operates in over 20 major US cities and plans to continue its expansion across the United States. Eight out of ten employees believe Fooda is one of their company’s top perks.
Who We Are Looking For:
Fooda is looking to add a Restaurant Sales Team member to our growing Chicago team. This is an awesome opportunity to work with all areas of Fooda’s expanding business by identifying and qualifying sales opportunities for our different restaurant partners and managing these opportunities through the restaurant sales lifecycle.
Who You Are:
- You love chatting up people you don’t know - getting to know them, telling your story and being comfortable driving the conversation
- You’re competitive – you chase your goals and do what it takes to win
- You believe results matter most, period. Effort is the most important ingredient.
- You can follow a process when you know it works
- Previous successful sales experience is a plus
What You Will Be Doing:
- Conduct outbound calls to restaurants and caterers to sell them on partnering with Fooda and sign up for our programs
- Develop food menus with your restaurants based on the Fooda playbook
- Guide restaurants through the entire sales process from introduction to signing a contract and developing their menus
- Learn and understand the Fooda sales training program, including our best practices within the sales process and CRM management
- Identify new leads within your assigned market based on Fooda’s target profile
- Demonstrate high energy and bring a positive attitude
What You Should Already Have:
- 1-2 years professional experience (preferably in an inside sales role)
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Proven track record of prospecting and lead generation
What We’ll Hook You Up With:
- Competitive market salary and stock options based on experience
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance plans
- 401k retirement plan with company match
- Paid maternity and parental leave benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Company-issued laptop
- Daily subsidized lunch program (ours!) and free food and beverages in the office
- A fulfilling, challenging adventure of a work experience
Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. No phone calls or recruiters please.