Revenue Operations Specialist at Sertifi
Sertifi offers an Agreement Platform built for businesses who need a more efficient and secure way to manage the full contract process. We simplify how businesses send and collect agreements and payments by bringing it all into one secure platform. Sertifi automates business processes, saves you time from performing repetitive tasks, enhances security and PCI-compliance, and provides customers an easy and convenient way to do business with your company. Thousands of businesses around the world use Sertifi to streamline their contracts and payment processes, recognize revenue faster, and increase job efficiency.
The Revenue Operations Specialist is responsible for driving the effectiveness and efficiency of several teams. You will work closely with Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, & Finance to define and implement objectives, strategies, tactics, and processes.
Due to the circumstances of COVID-19, Sertifi has shifted to working remotely at this time. We will interview, onboard, and operate as a remote team until further notice. As it is deemed safe to return to the office, we will consider a hybrid approach to WFH and In-Office work.
Challenges You’ll Tackle:
- Develop tracking and reporting for churn, adoption, usage, onboarding projects, risk and other companywide KPIs
- Track leading indicators of risk, renewal, and upsell
- Pull reports and data from Salesforce.com and Customer Success Software (ChurnZero) platforms
- Coordinate cross-functional processes within Customer Success, Sales, Engineering, Marketing & Finance that help meet usage & adoption goals, renewals, identify upsell targets, and deliver on customers’ experience
- Detect early signals of at-risk renewals, help design playbooks for team-members to address them, and provide path to escalation
- Develop and automate processes within tech stack to drive overall department efficiencies
- Review and transform data sets
- Design solutions that optimize workflows and provide actionable data
- Cross functional enablement, including providing materials and data that help team members work more effectively
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Technology or Business preferred from an accredited College or University
- 4 years of commensurate experience in lieu of Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years of experience in sales operations, CS / customer success operations, revenue operations, system operations, business support systems, and/or marketing automation
- Salesforce Admin Certification desired
- Proficient in Excel (vlookup, pivot tables, sumif, etc.)
- Experience working in SaaS industry
- Experience with data loads, pulling reports, account audits
- Passion for designing processes that scale
- Ability to communicate, evaluate, and solve problems in a timely manner.
- Enjoys “getting their hands dirty” by digging into complex operations
- Takes high degree of ownership over their work
- Clear communicator with professional presence
- Ability to translate business requirements into a technical solution
- Strong listening skills; open to input from other team members and departments
- Ability to lead through influence
- Ability to project manage, multi-task, meet deadlines and prioritize projects
- Self-motivated and self-learner with the ability to work under minimal supervision
What’s in it for you
You will work in a collaborative office environment that welcomes new ideas and allows you to make an immediate impact on the team. Additionally, we offer great benefits such as: competitive salary, medical/dental/vision insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, 401k with company match, paid parental leave, life insurance, pre-tax Transit Benefit Program.
Sertifi is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Sertifi is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the business and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. All individuals seeking employment at Sertifi are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.