At Paylocity, we create software that makes companies – especially their HR teams – better, faster, and stronger. We give clients the tools they need to make their companies run, and give our employees a rewarding company culture – all putting us in a category of our own. Join us and learn what makes us unique!
We’re a fast-growing company ready to revolutionize the payroll and HR world for hundreds of thousands of businesses by delivering innovative technology and support. We seek the best and brightest to help us create the future of our talent solutions – enabling our customers to better develop their employees. Our own employees are equally important to us: We work hard to provide the best work environment for our employees, and are dedicated to giving back to the communities in which we live and work.
The Sales Administrator will be joining a very ambitious and competitive sales force comprised of inside and outside sales representatives and managers. The Sales Administrative Assistant will provide direct administrative support to the VP of Emerging Markets. Candidates will be able to work independently with varying levels of supervision, and execute a high level of confidentiality.
The ideal candidate will be an independent worker with a strong sense of initiative and excellent time management and organizational skills. Being intuitive to needs and operating with a high level of maturity and critical thinking skills will be crucial to achieving success in this role
The below represents the primary duties of the position, others may be assigned as needed. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The Sales Administrative Assistant provides a broad range of administrative support functions, which may include details of a confidential nature, and performs a variety of tasks to accomplish established goals and objectives. These may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Research and develop documents and presentations including correspondence, spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentations, agendas.
- Arranges travel (including air, hotel, car, etc.) for the VP of Emerging Markets.
- Reconciles and maintains expense records, statements and invoices, forwarding to Accounts Payable department for payment as appropriate.
- Creates, transcribes and distributes meeting agendas and minutes.
- Create and maintain Excel and other databases and organizational charts.
- Schedules and manages VP of Emerging Markets meetings: sending meeting invitations, setting up catering orders, preparing meeting space with supplies, cleaning meeting space after each meeting and setting up conference call line and/or IT system access, as needed.
- Manage and protect highly confidential and sensitive information.
- Manage requests for information and data.
- Excellent organization, project management, team meeting / event management, and negotiation skills.
- Special projects as requested.
Experience and Skills:
- High school diploma
- 2-3 years of previous work experience in an Administrative or Customer Service role.
- Basic computer skills, and experience with CRM software and the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and manage several projects at once effectively.
- Ability to operate in a dynamic environment, work independently with minimal supervision, take on multiple tasks, shift priorities quickly, prioritize and achieve timely and thorough completion of assignments.
- High level of emotional maturity and professionalism.
- Ability to work in a discreet manner, maintaining privacy and confidentiality at all times.
- Friendly and approachable, displays diplomacy and tact
- Strong planning and organizational skills and demonstrates key attention to details; demonstrated track record of project management
- Superior time management skills
Our award-winning culture has made this the place employees want to be. We have plenty of opportunities for you to grow your career within Paylocity, and offer benefits like Tuition Reimbursement so you can continue to learn and develop your skills. You could say our growth game is strong. We also reward hard work with a flexible, casual work environment and plenty of perks. From picnics, to game nights, to holiday parties, there’s no shortage of ways to have fun.
We also offer the following benefits and perks:
· Competitive pay
· Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k)
· Flexible work hours
· Paid Parental Leave
· Ample volunteer opportunities and events
· Health and wellness program
· Stock purchasing options (NASDAQ: PCTY)
Visit Paylocity.com/careers to learn more about working at Paylocity. Also be sure to check out what past and present employees have to say about us and our CEO on Glassdoor. Check out our many Awards here!!
Learn more about us and stay connected: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Glassdoor.
At Paylocity, “We” is what makes us different. We are committed to fostering a culture that honors diverse opinions, perspectives, and backgrounds, knowing that each makes us stronger and collectively unbeatable together. We actively cultivate these differences as we engage each other in driving innovation in the software and services we provide our customers. Paylocity is an equal opportunity employer.