FTD, LLC, we continually evolve the business by providing an environment that fosters excellence in customer service from our Sales team. You help transform our business through knowledgeable, dedicated, and engaging relationships you will form with our florist members.
We are searching for top-level sales professionals to join us at FTD Companies. The Sales Assistant will take a leading role in selling and entering orders for hard goods to grocery members in the FTD Network. We strive to aid local florists to excel and grow with help from our Floral-brand E-Commerce business.
You will Contribute by confidently guiding our members to service solutions that will help the efficiency of their business models as we elevate our iconic FTD brand. You will also help with;
- Making outbound calls (20-30 per day) to FTD members
- Call FTD members to sell branded and generic hard goods
- Instill members with confidence in FTD and Marketplace products/services
- Continually update Marketplace website with current items and offers
- Support our marketing initiatives
What we seek is a Sales Assistant with the ability to empathize with business owners and have a hunger for success. You will demonstrate your sales ability on warm leads while working with on a broad range of Floral shop owners in your territory. These are what we are looking for;
- Floral industry experience
- Proactive cold calling experience into a business-to-business environment
- Excellent Multitasking skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
What we offer is an opportunity to be a part of a team that thrives in a competitive solutions-oriented environment. We encourage and welcome out of the box ideas in all areas of the business as we push for efficiency and collaboration. We greatly enjoy all the benefits of working for a digital E-Commerce Company.
Join us and contribute to our digital transformation! While you are part of our Sales team, you will have a broader impact on the overall growth of the business. Consider joining one of the few high-traffic E-Commerce companies that can offer you the possibility of adding your fingerprint on the development and resurgence of a 109-year-old company.
Reporting to: Carrie Mininni
Location: Downers Grove
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30 am -5:00 pm
Recruiter: Ty Malone Cation