Sales Associate at DigitalMint
DigitalMint is the leading Bitcoin ATM and Teller network, enabling customers to buy cryptocurrency instantly at locations across the United States. Founded in 2014, DigitalMint has been featured on CBS, Coindesk, Forbes, and Fox. Our company is empowering underserved and unbanked consumers to utilize digital currencies as a tool for financial access and inclusion. We’re a passionate startup looking to grow our team with dedicated entrepreneurial-minded people that love a good challenge.
DigitalMint is seeking a Sales Associate to play a critical role in building relationships with potential DigitalMint B2B partners in the money services business, convenience store, grocery store, and gas station industries. You will be responsible for managing the entire sales cycle from lead generation to contract close. Our ideal candidate will be an acquisition specialist that can roll up their sleeves, partner with stakeholders, and scale our partner location strategy. You’ll love this role if you’re comfortable pounding the phones each day, and you are eager to gain experience interacting with prospects and customers of all levels.
What You’ll Do
- Perform outbound sales activities including lead generation, email and phone outreach, and demo scheduling.
- Qualify inbound sales inquiries and appropriately advance them to the next step in the company’s sales cycle.
- Make 40+ prospecting calls per day and take initiative to develop prospects.
- Develop new partnership opportunities by proactively researching and generating new leads.
- Conduct product demos for prospective partners and demonstrate the value of DigitalMint products.
- Attend trade shows and industry conferences to generate new leads and nurture current relationships.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales development activity in Salesforce.
- Meet activity metrics and sales goals on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
- Stay current on industry trends and maintain knowledge of competitors’ product offerings.
What We’re Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3+ years of sales experience and cold calling prospects - in a B2B service-industry preferred.
- 2+ years of experience using Salesforce CRM.
- Prior experience independently following sales cycle from lead generation to close, demonstrating professional follow up skills.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills with an aptitude for building strong relationships
- Working knowledge of G Suite
- Great track record of working across sales, marketing, customer success, and technology teams.
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit, experience working in a startup environment a plus!
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k with employer match
- Monthly CTA pre-tax benefit
- Daily $12 lunch subsidy
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Discounted gym memberships
- Flexible work-from-home and vacation policies
- Exciting culture in the fast-growing cryptocurrency industry