Sales Development Representative - Entry Level at Neon One
NeonCRM, a Neon One company, is seeking a highly committed and dependable Sales Development Representative (SDR) to communicate with nonprofits that have expressed interest in our products. As an SDR, you will work with prospective non-profit customers who have reached out to us via marketing channels and assist in lead generation through targeting outbound prospecting. This position engages with hundreds of nonprofits on a monthly basis, speaking to them about their needs and assisting them to the best next step of the sales process. NeonCRM is willing and eager to provide training to entry-level candidates who have strong listening skills, are energetic and exceptional at developing warm client relationships.
Who are we? A mission-driven software company, working to empower nonprofit organizations with best in class technology solutions. We care about nonprofits and the people who run them, and we're constantly learning and growing.
Who are you? You work hard and like to collaborate with others. You're ambitious, driven, and passionate about outside-of-the-box thinking. You want an opportunity offering personal and professional growth. You care about making good happen in the world and you'd like your job to be more than just a job.
Why work for us? We're growing rapidly. As a part of our team, you'll navigate challenging assignments, grow professionally, and have access to professional development conferences and industry thought leaders. Best of all, you'll get to work with a great group of people that thrives on innovation, collaboration and creativity.
- Generate new business opportunities through targeted outbound prospecting and outbound lead development (75% of time).
- Prequalify interested nonprofits via phone, chat and email to determine if they are a good fit for NeonCRM and/or Web Studio.
- Schedule demos, trials and meetings for sales team with qualified prospects.
- Track activities and enrich data in Salesforce.
- Answer calls to general sales line.
- Respond to LiveChat inquiries on our website.
- Participate in sales team meetings and training cohorts.
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of our Company’s product and service offerings, sales procedures, mission, and values.
- Remain knowledgeable and up to date on product, industry changes and competitive landscape.
- Interest in pursuing a career in sales
- Experience in Sales, Fundraising, Nonprofit Development (professional, academic, volunteer, etc.)
- Enjoys talking with people (role is heavy phone-based)
- Strong time management skills with ability to work quickly and accurately
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Working knowledge of nonprofit sector
- Experience using a CRM system
- Customer service experience
- Ability to take initiative and complete tasks on an independent basis
- Knows when to ask for help
- Team player
- Willingness to become proficient in Salesforce, NeonCRM, and other tech platforms
- Neon One was founded with the mission of becoming the most comprehensive and authentic technology ecosystem for nonprofits. Combined, NeonCRM, Arts People, CiviCore & Rallybound support 5000+ nonprofits and helped them raise over $1+ billion so far this year.
- We are committed to advancing equity, pursuing diversity, and fostering inclusion. We pride ourselves on our collaborative office environment that welcomes and encourages fresh ideas and challenges you to make an impact.
- We offer great benefits, including health/ dental insurance, flexible time off, sick days, family leave, 401k with company match, FSA...and a well-stocked kitchen!
- We believe in giving back so much so that we made it into an official benefit! You can use one workday each month to volunteer with any nonprofit in your community.
- Our employees are passionate about making a difference and they are our most valuable asset. Come see what it's like to add value to a mission driven company!