Sales Development Representative at Nerdery
The SDR is responsible for supporting demand generation activities that result in new sales for Nerdery. The representative will support sales by managing inbound inquiries and performing outbound prospecting to develop qualified leads, schedule meetings, and build a sales opportunity pipeline in partnership with the Business Development team.
Areas of Impact:
- Demand development - Increase qualified leads
- Directly (or indirectly through oversight of third party SDR programs) generate, qualify and nurture inbound and outbound leads
- Lead management - Most relevant experience
- Primary point of contact to ensure experience for the prospect is exceptional whether they qualify or not, through prompt relay of lead information, and careful internal or external handoff
- Sales operations - Most efficient process and visibility
- Partner with marketing operations representative to monitor and optimize Business Development team’s use of process, platforms and performance reporting
What will you do?
- Outbound (100%)
- Proactive outbound prospecting communications with ICPs to generate interest in the company’s offerings and services and meet/exceed target of Marketing and Sales Qualified Leads
- Present the company’s value proposition to ICPs and illustrate how the company’s partnership can enable them to meet their business goals
- Execute prospect campaigns in each industry, designed to drive qualified new business leads and build pipeline
- Perform research for prospects that meet ideal client profile (ICP) criteria that will uncover a prospect’s organizational structure, key influencers, decision makers, timelines, budgets, etc.
- Prospect Experience & Operational Efficiency
- Steward of the client prospect experience as Nerdery’s first impression encompassing response time, client convenience, qualification in context to conversation, and/or referral process
- Ensure operational efficiency by proactively documenting, communicating and implementing process improvements between Marketing and Business Development teams
- Track and provide reporting for company management detailing lead source, lead activity and top of funnel metrics
- At least 3 years of sales or related experience preferred
- Proven track record of success prospecting for new business across social media, email and phone channels
- Experience in Healthcare and/or Med Tech preferred
What technology skills are preferred?
- Netsuite CRM (or other B2B CRM) experience is required
- Outreach, SalesLoft (or other similar sales engagement platform) experience is preferred
- Pardot (or other B2B marketing automation) experience is preferred
- Experienced in using online research and data appending tools
- Proficient with G Suite and Microsoft Office Suite
What characteristics do you have?
- Open-minded and willing to learn
- High level of energy, initiative, and commitment to professionalism
- Customer service enthusiast and helpful in all situations internally and externally
- Transparency above all else, comfortable sharing learnings through failure
- Relentless drive to win and focused on achieving goals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with emphasis on phone, email, social media and online communications
- Self-starter with solid organizational and planning skills
- Ability to work independently and under general direction with a strong sense of motivation to succeed
- Ability to handle diverse situations, multiple projects and rapidly changing priorities
If the above sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you! Send in your application and our team of Talent Advocate's (yes, real people) will go through your profile. If you're a solid fit, we will reach out to schedule an initial chat. If you're not a fit we will let you know that, too. Thank you for your interest in joining us!