Sales Development Representative
Infutor is the expert in Consumer Identity Management. We are 100% focused on enabling brands to know everything they need to about consumers, to instantly make informed marketing and risk decisions.
Infutor’s experience linking trusted data sources result in solutions that:
- Identify, verify and score inbound consumers, on-demand, with as little as a single identifier.
- Link customer data, update/add missing identifiers and enhanced attributes.
- Enable improved digital marketing performance through higher match rates and complete insights.
Infutor gives brands a secure, privacy compliant foundation to improve inbound engagements and outbound marketing reach, and to minimize fraud and collections risk.
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) is responsible for the outbound prospecting of new clients. Sales Development Reps drive market share and qualify leads that build pipeline for the sales organization. This is a great opportunity for a college graduate or entry level sales representative looking to further his/her career in the tech industry.
Responsibilities and Duties
As a Sales Development Rep, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Connect, qualify and convert inbound leads to create sales-ready leads.
- Outbound prospecting and appointment setting within select companies via cold calling, email and social media.
- Work closely with Sales Management and individual Sales Reps to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to drive appointment setting for new business
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunity
- Disseminate opportunities to appropriate AE, educating rep as necessary about the opportunity
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Update sales development activities and prospect interaction in salesforce.com to ensure efficient lead management and closed loop feedback
- Achieve or exceed monthly quotas of sales qualified leads/AE meetings, acceptance of meetings and Opportunities generated
Qualifications and Skills
- Previous experience in sales or customer service (0-3 years)
- A strong desire for a career in sales
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Ability to work in a high-energy environment; team player
- Familiarity with the database marketing, digital marketing, and technology marketplaces
- Pre-call planning, opportunity qualification and objection handling
- Excellent verbal, written and listening skills
- Proficiency in Excel and PPT
- Experience using Salesforce.com and LinkedIn is a plus
- 4-year College degree required
Benefits and Perks
- Ownership—Performance Unit Grants
- Competitive Base Compensation + Sales Incentive Plan
- 401(k) Program with Discretionary Company Match
- Paid Time Off for Vacation, Illness, & Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Free On-site Fitness Facility
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Medical & Prescription Drug Insurance through our partner, BCBS of IL (monthly premiums 100% paid for employee only coverage!)
- Dental Insurance through our partner, Principal (monthly premiums 100% paid for employee only coverage!)
- Vision Insurance through our partner, Principal/VSP (monthly premiums 100% paid for employee only coverage!)
- Provided at No Cost to Employees: Group Term Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, and Accidental Death & Personal Loss Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Health Care and Dependent Care through our partner, WageWorks
- Free Access to Life Management Tools: Employee Assistance Program, Gym Discounts, and Wellness
- Identity Protection Insurance
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance & Group Universal Life Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Corporate-sponsored Activities & Events Year Round