Sales Development Representative
Are you ready to make a difference at a high-growth, global company, recognized as a “Visionary” in Gartner’s 2016 Magic Quadrant for Digital Commerce?
CloudCraze is experiencing tremendous success as the only B2B commerce platform native on Salesforce, supporting a growing list of major clients like Coca-Cola, GE and Adidas. This year, we won the Salesforce Partner Innovation award and ChicagoInno named CloudCraze to its 2016, "50 on Fire" award, in the B2B category.
To sustain our growth and keep things running smoothly, CloudCraze is hiring a Sales Development Representative.
As a Sales Development Representative, a typical day might include:
- Strategizing with Account Executives on C-level contacts within target organizations you will be calling on; establishing best practices for lead gen
- High volume of outbound sales calls, emails and social media outreach to targeted companies and contacts within them
- Setting meetings and booking appointments for senior level Account Executives; ensure seamless client communication throughout initial discovery phases
- Performing research on latest news in the B2B commerce space in order to stay informed industry trends and identify potential leads
- Trading stories with your fellow teammates on qualifying leads and target pitches that have the highest success rates
Here's What You'll Have
You’ll need to have experience with the following.
- Prior success in a high call volume sales environment
- Navigating and utilizing Salesforce for documentation of your activity
- Strong interpersonal skills; superior communication skills both verbal and written
- Motivation to succeed, high energy and a positive attitude
Want to go above and beyond? Here are a few other things you may have.
- Sales experience within a SaaS/cloud based software environment – bonus points for eCommerce sales experience
- Specific vertical knowledge in any of the following: manufacturing, industrial, high-tech or life sciences
- Strong knowledge of the Salesforce eco-system (experience from Salesforce directly or another ISV/partner in the space)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/Management or related field
Here's Why You Should Work Here
- Start-up feel with grown up benefits. Competitive pay, 401(k) with company matching contribution, Blue Cross and Blue Shield medical, Vision, Dental, Life and Disability. Chicago-based employees also have access to a free gym on site, equipped with lockers and showers.
- Transparency. No more wondering what's going on with the business and where its headed. Through quarterly "All Hands" and monthly "OurHour" meetings, we get together to discuss all things CloudCraze: recent client go-lives, new customer wins for the quarter, education on our partners or clients, financials and more, leaving plenty of time for Q&A with our CEO and executive team.
- Get involved and have fun. We all take an active part in making this a fun place to work in and outside of the office. Get involved and give back through philanthropic organizations we volunteer with, or internal groups focused on culture, team building, and employee recognition. Sports your thing? We are active in several intramural sports teams and were kickball champs in our latest league.
- Boat, bus or bike to work? We've got you covered with a FSA you can contribute pre-tax dollars, up to $255 per month, and use for transportation to work or parking fees. Bike year round, like some of our employees? We have an indoor bike storage facility and a lengthy bike rack right outside the office for keeping your wheels safe.
- No more trudging out in bad weather to find lunch. We have a Fooda Popup Monday – Friday, right in our lobby. And an organic fruit delivery to the office every week so there's plenty of healthy choices, literally at your fingertips.
- Casual dress. Cut your dry cleaning costs and pack your suits up. We have a casual dress code that matches our fun and focused culture.
If qualified, we will respond. No agencies or solicitations, please. At this time, CloudCraze is not sponsoring visas for employment authorization. Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.