Sales Development Representative at LogicGate
LogicGate is a venture-backed, Chicago-based SaaS startup that creates flexible and easy-to-use software that allows businesses to improve compliance and better manage risk. Our customers use LogicGate to visually design end-to-end workflows that automate and centralize processes and place controls around mission-critical activities – helping them to improve efficiencies and reduce risk. Think of it as an “if this then that” for businesses to manage their governance, risk and compliance (GRC) activities. We are disrupting the GRC and BPM software industries by providing a solution end-users can self-manage, saving enterprises huge amounts of time and money.
About the Role:
We are seeking a self-motivated and organized team member with a passion for sales. You love being part of a team with a shared mission to build sales pipeline. You have great communication skills and have a knack at identifying and qualifying sales opportunities.
What you’ll do…
- Prospect into multiple organizations via cold-calling, email, and networking while utilizing various information sources
- Articulate the Company's value proposition to decision-makers across multiple industries to assess buying interest
- Qualify all sales leads based upon specific lead qualification criteria definitions
- Provide baseline research within targeted accounts to identify key contacts and critical account information prior to prospecting touches
- Achieve or exceed goal for evaluations and first meetings on a monthly basis
- Partner with Account Executives and ensure prospects are effectively transitioned to opportunities
- Learn and demonstrate a fundamental understanding of LogicGate technology – and clearly articulate capabilities and advantages to prospective customers
- Develop superior customer service relationships with prospects
- Contribute to every component of the critical functions associated with fulfilling the sales cycle (forecasting, reporting, customer database maintenance and data entry, correspondence, and communications)
- Proactively build knowledge in company product and understand competitive landscape via researching websites, online webinars, and marketing information
- Social Media Monitoring: Engaging with social media platforms, creating alerts on keywords, researching topics and sharing information with individuals responsible for producing the content and responses
- Update leads and prospect interaction in Salesforce
- Provide weekly activity reports to management
Who we’re looking for…
- Proven sales experience. You will ideally have 1+ years of sales experience selling B2B technology.
- Someone who is curious and has the desire to understand our customer’s problems – and then effectively communicate how LogicGate can add value.
- Detailed knowledge of and passion for SaaS applications.
- Great listening skills, as well as humility. We won’t be the right solution all the time for every organization, so we believe in understanding customer needs first before we make our pitch.
- A tech savvy seller – can quickly pick up new technology and understands our platform front and back.
- Excellent presentation and product demo skills, typically via web conference.
- Great people skills. Ability to quickly understand your audience and tailor the right message to them.
- Builds lasting relationships. Someone who is in it for the long term and understands the value in building trust with customers.
Why you’ll like it…
We are a young, fun, and fast-growing company with a culture that is fast-paced and driven by a passionate team, but allows for the flexibility you’d expect with an early stage company.
You’ll be joining a growing marketing team that will enable you to have a strong voice, allow you to develop best practices, provide you with the autonomy to do what you do best, and the ability to grow your skillset as the business’ needs evolve.
- Full Health & Dental Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Equity in a well-funded start-up