Sales Development Representative
Come join an energetic sales team at a rapidly growing company! We are looking for a highly motivated and articulate Sales Development Representative (SDR) to set qualified meetings for our senior Sales Directors and Inside Sales Executives. This role will specifically work with our consumer insights InfoScout product. The SDR is responsible for identifying and creating new qualified sales opportunities in target accounts of their designated Sales Director. The SDR manages the inbound lead activity in their territory by qualifying active buying interest, as well as developing opportunities through "outbound" prospecting within their target accounts.
The SDR will coordinate with the Sales Director to determine the accounts that require research and prospecting activities to secure a sufficient flow of additional qualified opportunities. The SDR will create the first step towards a superior buying experience by educating the potential customer on our value proposition.
Prospect, educate, qualify, and develop target accounts and inbound leads to create sales-ready leads and opportunities.
- Reach out to prospects via the cold outreach (phone, email) to schedule meetings with qualified prospects
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop sales cycles
- Successfully BANT (Budget, Authority, Need and Timeline) inbound prospects
- Complete pre call/email planning to lead with engaging talking points based on the account, industry or specific prospect's experience
- Disseminate opportunities to appropriate Sales Director and educate the rep as necessary
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Become a trusted resource and develop superior relationships with prospects
- Update prospect interaction in salesforce.com to ensure efficient lead management
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas to ensure territory revenue objectives
- Provide closed-loop feedback to ensure continuous process optimization
- Nurture prospects that aren't yet ready to engage in a sales cycle
- Bachelor's degree
- Self-starter with a track record of successful, credible lead follow-up and sales development experience at multiple executive levels within an organization
- Adept at pre-call planning, opportunity qualification, and objection handling
- Ability to structure calls to control/drive a conversation
- Ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
- Highest level of integrity
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (email, voicemail, MS Office)
- Sales training, Salesforce.com, and marketing automation experience a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.