ServiceNow is the fastest-growing enterprise cloud software company in the world above $1 billion, and we believe it’s the great people who will keep us there. We hire carefully, we hire the best, we celebrate our people. Come join our Sales A-team.
ServiceNow is currently seeking a Sales Director, who will be responsible for managing a team of Enterprise Sales Executives in the Financial Services vertical, which includes Banking, Wealth Management, and Insurance.
The Sales Director will be focused on over-achieving with strong management skills and a consistent track record of exceeding quota in a fast-paced sales environment. They will be a strategic, analytical thinker and know how to leverage data to make decisions and execute annual and quarterly sales plans focused on selling to our Enterprise accounts.
What you get to do in this role:
- Manage a team of direct Enterprise Sales Executives to drive rapid new business sales growth within a defined region
- Build and drive sales strategy for the territory in conjunction with Sales Operations to effectively Go-To-Market including understanding the competitive landscape, presence, and strength within the territory
- Actively engage in territory planning, relationship development, and opportunity development while driving revenue by assisting Sales Executives in closing opportunities
- Recruit, coach, and mentor team members to drive excellence
- Develop territories and quota for the sales team and set performance expectations within the team
- Manage and report accurate forecast and pipeline to the business
- Achieved sales goals on a quarterly and annual basis
- Act as the subject matter and ServiceNow expert in C level meetings in order to leverage our offering
- Build effective working relationships with Solution Consulting, Technical Support, Professional Services, Legal, Sales Operations, Marketing and team, Solution sellers and the ServiceNow executive team
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Extensive track record of new business sales success, within Enterprise Software including presentation and negotiation skills within the industry and at C Level within the market
- Strong success in recruiting, coaching, and managing an exceptional sales team
- Strong strategic thinking including analytical and financial planning skills to meet and exceed quotas and goals
- Experienced in driving sales process and building effective working relationships with Sales Operations and Deal Desk
- Ability to understand the 'bigger picture' and business drivers
- Ability to build long term strategic and senior-level relationships
- Ability to adapt and work effectively within a rapidly changing and growing environment
- Strong business and financial acumen
- Industry experience in the Banking, Wealth Management, or Insurance verticals
- Travel up to 50%. Due to the current Covid-19 pandemic, travel requirements are limited until further notice
- A Bachelor’s degree; an MBA is a plus
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits, and a professional atmosphere. This is a collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and positive attitude will have opportunities to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or [email protected]
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.