Sales Enablement and Training Manager
Showpad is the leading sales enablement platform for the modern seller. Showpad’s all-in-one platform empowers sales and marketing teams to engage buyers through industry-leading training and coaching software and innovative sales content and engagement solutions.
At Showpad, personalities and cultures connect across oceans to create something extraordinary. As a top 10 software company in the Inc. 5,000 Europe list, Showpad is changing the game when it comes to sales enablement. Our employees create the engagement and impact that drives our success as we expand globally.
In the morning, we’re drinking San Francisco cold brew coffee with a side of Portland doughnuts – English scones for afternoon tea, and in the evening we’re toasting success with Belgian tripel Westmalle to a Chicago house tune.
About the position
Showpad is growing fast and we are looking for a Sales Enablement Manager in the Chicago office to help us scale the US Sales Organization. As a Sales Enablement Manager, you will help design, create and deliver training, certification and sales performance improvement initiatives. In doing this, you coordinate between different departments to ensure alignment of initiatives with the company’s objectives.
You are genuinely passionate about building organizational capabilities, sales and organizational learning. Above all, you bring energy, enthusiasm and the desire to grow yourself, your team and the company.
The role is located in Chicago, IL, US.
- Identify opportunities and implement solutions to drive sales performance improvement through 1) knowledge and skill enhancement; 2) process improvement; 3) utilization of tools and systems
- Plan and coordinate sales trainings by identifying learning objectives, designing exercises, and running training sessions
- Coordinate the creation of sales support assets used by the sales organization.
- Manage Sales Enablement project work
- Work closely with internal groups (sales leadership, marketing, product management, sales operations, training & education) to accomplish Sales Enablement objectives
- Driving sales effectiveness initiatives, including Marketing to Sales hand-offs, analyzing Salesforce.com data, planning and execution of outbound sales campaigns and sales tools vendor evaluations
Skills and Qualifications we are looking for
- 5+ years’ experience in sales, training, project management, and instructional design
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or related field required
- Outstanding verbal, written and presentation skills are a must
- Baseline familiarity with SAAS, key B2B sales & marketing concepts
- High aptitude to work successfully on cross-departmental initiatives
- Ability to build strong, productive work relationships
- Diplomatic, confident and approachable interpersonal skills
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Superior project manager skills and strengths in managing multiple projects and deadlines
What you can expect from Showpad
Focus on Impact and Growth
We are building the future in sales and marketing where every salesperson is successful. As an international scale-up, we aim for yearly double digit growth that opens many opportunities. We want people who thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven company, who are not afraid to stretch themselves in a fun environment, and focus on impact and growth.