Sales Enablement Lead, Manufacturing
What We Do
We are building the predictive analytics platform to make the world more productive, reliable, safe and secure. We take data from an expanding range of industries and combine our strengths in data science and software development to deliver solutions with actionable insights to companies worldwide. This creates quantifiable efficiencies for businesses, and dynamic challenges for us.
What You'll Do:
The Commercial Enablement Lead is responsible for driving Uptake and its partners’ solutions to market. You will be responsible for defining and executing commercial launch roadmaps for products created by Uptake and its customers. You will educate SaaS account managers and equip them with the necessary collateral in order to execute the Go-to-Market strategy. You will drive new revenue and deliver world-class support by educating companies across the industrial sector about our data-driven products. This position requires as much expertise with client communication as it does with internal collaboration and technology, as well as constant learning and iteration.
- Collaborate with clients and colleagues to define and design commercial offerings, and communicating them to customers and stakeholders
- Help build go-to-market plans
- Develop and deliver training material for the sales force (internal and client)
- Engage with prospective customers and educate them about Uptake’s products
- Be the trusted advisor to the customer by understanding their existing and future IT roadmap to drive adoption of Uptake Products within the marketplace
- Identify where in each customer’s environment Uptake is uniquely equipped to analyze data and deliver actionable insights
- Partner with teammates in Marketing and Communications groups to create, organize, and deliver collateral and campaigns
- Provide support to teammates in Business Ventures, Account Management, and Sales in order to ensure effective accomplishments of deliverables, customer satisfaction, and revenue growth
- Ensure all customer communication and internal knowledge sharing is documented in CRM
- Travel as-needed to support clients and implementation team
- Strong boots-on-the-ground experience and domain expertise in at least one of the following key industrial areas for Uptake: Energy, Oil & Gas, Insurance, Aviation, Automotive, Manufacturing, Construction, or Agriculture
- A collaborative mindset, and a record of building successful partner/client relationships and internal relationships with colleagues
- Strong project management skills
- Experience developing and executing commercial and Go-to-Market strategies
- Familiarity with concepts and technologies behind Big Data Analytics, Predictive Analytics, Predictive Maintenance, and the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT)
- BS/MS, with a preferred concentration in Marketing, Business, Science, Technology, or Engineering
- Superior written and verbal communication skills—especially a strong ability to translate between technical and business stakeholders
- A sense of humor, entrepreneurial spirit, and a passion to help create the manufacturing system of the future
Why Work Here?
We build and deliver, then explore to build more. Curiosity and flexibility enable everything we do, and we get stronger as we make each new industry smarter. As a team, we bring our diverse backgrounds, beliefs and experiences to solve problems no one has yet to solve, at a speed no one has yet to experience. We support and challenge one another to bring out a new best in each of us, and we might have a little fun along the way.