LogicGate is a venture-backed, Chicago-based technology company that needs YOU to help us as we continue to disrupt the wide world of GRC (governance, risk and compliance). At LogicGate, you’ll join a group of bright, welcoming people ready to learn, grow, and do the right thing for our customers.
Here are just a few things we’ve been up to recently:
- We secured $24.75M in Series B Financing in December 2019 to help us continue our mission
- We earned our placement as the #1 GRC Solution on the G2 Grid —an honor we’ve received many times over!
- We were included on Built In Chicago’s list of Best Small Companies to Work For in 2020
Oh, and we have a lot of fun while we’re at it. You’ll have the chance to participate in things like company-led charity involvement, monthly employee events, and regular Friday happy hours—plus a lot more.
Sound interesting? We’re just getting started.
We are seeking a Sales Enablement Manager with a passion for helping others. We work with mid-market and large enterprises in all verticals, especially Financial Services, Technology, and Healthcare, with a focus on their GRC (governance, risk, and compliance) programs. This is a rare opportunity to play a key role in building one of Chicago’s fastest-growing SaaS businesses AND add value in every customer experience.
What you’d achieve:
- Develop a thorough onboarding experience that teaches new team members the organizational methodology, processes, and tools they’ll be using in their role.
- Lead the creation and deployment of appropriate training, content/sales messaging, processes, practices, forms, and tools to support LogicGate teams.
- Identify, develop, and run programs to ensure the teams are consistently motivated to perform their best work.
- Enable frontline sales managers and sales leadership team in executing effective coaching to build knowledge, hone skills, and harness resources to drive customer conversions, sales speed, and win rates.
- Ensure the sales team has the tool, resources, and mentorship they need to succeed at LogicGate.
- Generate written content to educate LogicGate teams and advance deals such as case studies, competitive information fact sheets, product collateral, and custom work.
- Manage the sales enablement content repository and ensure that all information is easily and readily accessible at the point of need.
- Determine content adoption metrics and define sales enablement best practices.
- Coordinate with sales leadership and executive management to define sales enablement initiatives.
- Act as a liaison between Sales, Marketing, and Product teams.
- Support the selling processes at all stages, from lead generation through win/loss.
- Gather feedback from the sales team on a regular basis to constantly improve support programs.
The value you’d add:
- 5-7+ years of work experience in a Sales/Sales Operations role in a high-growth SaaS Business, and minimum 2+ years in a Sales Enablement role.
- Experience in GRC, risk management, compliance, or audit is a plus.
- Knowledge of sales enablement technologies, processes, and best practices.
- Knowledge of sales training best practices (analysis, instructional design, delivery, implementation, and evaluation).
- Expert ability to collaborate and generate a spirit of cooperation while coordinating diverse activities and groups within a team environment.
- Strong strategic, conceptual, analytical thinking, and decision-making skills.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Great people skills; ability to quickly understand your audience and tailor the right message to them.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities at a time – organization, time-management, and attention to detail are important.
- Proficiency with revenue enablement tools and software, e.g. Salesforce.
- Desire to work in a dynamic, fast-paced startup environment where change is a constant.
- Ability to be transparent and set clear expectations.
- Willingness to be creative, test solutions, measure results, and iterate on a process for continual improvement.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Must be local to Chicago
What we have to offer:
- Time Off
- Generous PTO + company holidays
- 5 physical/mental health days (sick days)
- Equitable Parental Leave Policy
- Blue Cross Blue Shield for Medical, Dental and Vision
- LogicGate covers 80% of employee premiums
- 401(k) Match Program
- Work Environment
- Modern office with standing desks (featured in ChicagoInno’s Office Envy Series)
- Weekly catered lunch + kitchen stocked with coffee, seltzer, and snacks
- Flexible hours and Work From Home options
- Personal Space/Mother’s Room
- Flex Rewards
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Monthly funds on Zestful debit card for Fitness, Family, Education or Charity
- Partial ownership of company through stock options
Not too familiar with GRC? That’s ok—a lot of us weren’t when we were in your shoes either. Here’s what you need to know:
- GRC stands for governance, risk management, and compliance
- GRC professionals help their companies manage uncertainty, act with integrity, and stay on the right side of the law. Bottom line: they keep their companies on the right track.
- GRC is a huge market, and growing fast. Not only is it a $35 billion industry today, it’s predicted to grow to $64 billion by 2025. This is what we’re going after!
LogicGate is dedicated to creating a community of diverse professionals, as we believe this creates a strong sense of belonging which ultimately enables our business to succeed. We are passionate about creating safe, inclusive spaces for all those who come through our doors! We’re proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer who hires regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, religion, veteran or military status, or any other protected status.
Read Full Job Description