The healthcare industry is evolving, and MDLIVE is at the forefront. As pioneers in Telehealth, we’re creating and implementing virtual care solutions that enable patients to see a doctor, 24/7/365, using their phones, smartphones, and PCs. We’re also enabling individuals to have consults with licensed therapists and psychiatrists via secure video, in privacy and comfort.
Our commitment to quality care, coupled with our adoption of the latest technologies, has created tremendous opportunities for professionals who possess a wide range of backgrounds and expertise. Explore your future while shaping the future of healthcare.
If you enjoy a fast-paced, innovative culture where you can make an impact starting on your first day, then MDLIVE might be the right place for you! We are currently seeking a Sales Engineer to join our team. This position is remote with 50-75% travel.
As we prepare for our next phase of growth, the Sales Engineer is responsible for leading engagement with potential clients and will use his/her advanced technical knowledge to drive sales while ensuring client satisfaction through proper expectation management both pre and post-sale. The Sales Sales Engineer must be a self-starter and always seeking opportunities to advance sales while acting as SME in industry and for MDLIVE. The Sales Solutions Architect has a passion for new business development as well as a genuine enthusiasm for innovation and client service.
What will you do?
- Understand and communicate solution messaging at both a technical and business level
- Provide industry expertise and guidance to clients
- Author and provide presentations both to executive-level and working-level client audiences
- Develop and present demonstrations based upon prospective client requirements and map them to MDLIVE capabilities
- Understand, document and communicate business value to prospect
- Manage Proof of Concept process as required
- Guide prospective clients to the merits and strengths of MDLIVE’s products
- Document all prospective client meetings and decisions in Salesforce
- Articulate market requests and needs to IT and Marketing teams in a clear and concise manner
- Assist in the development of RFI/RFP responses
- Organize communications between internal teams and external vendors to develop solutions
- Partner with Sales team to advance opportunities through the sales process
- Attend client meetings, tradeshows and health fairs to represent MDLIVE products and support lead generation efforts by Sales and Marketing teams
Most importantly, you will be part of an entrepreneurial, agile and fast-paced team that also knows how to have fun! And who wouldn’t enjoy company events, meaningful involvement in the community, unlimited PTO, free coffee (#nomore3pmslump), incredible growth opportunities and of course great compensation and benefits!
Who are you?
- Have a required MBA
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in sales, marketing, operations and/or consulting
- Experience working with C- suite executives
- Ability to develop and interpret sales forecasts for partners, including a strong facility with Excel
- Hands on, strong team player, and fully accountable for delivering agreed-upon performance metrics
- Understand and communicate solution messaging both at a technical and business level
- Demonstrated experience building and maintaining relationships and interacting with senior leadership
- Proven track record giving sales-oriented presentations to executive-level audiences
- Successful participation in sales cycle in pre-sales/consulting role
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple prospects and activies concurrently
- Strong and creative problem-solving and analytic skills
- Highly motivated, persuasive and success driven personality with high attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team in an individual contributor role
- Ability to travel by car and plane
Interested? Let’s talk. Submit your application today and come join us in our journey to disrupt healthcare!